Page 2 of 4 FirstFirst 1234 LastLast
    Liked 3 Times in 3 Posts
    Is there usually a media day, I can't remember?! If so, when and where is it and when will we have a definitive entry list?
    It is better to remain silent and be thought a fool than to speak out and remove all doubt.

Liked 0 Times in 0 Posts
    I understand that all the entry lists should be finalised and announced on 12th March

The official test is 23-25 March at Snetterton which will no doubt have the media in full attendance

Liked 3 Times in 3 Posts
    There's a provisional entry list here:

http://www.britishsuperbike.com/2007...entry_list.pdf

The date at the bottom is 03/02/07, although it does have all the main players.
    It is better to remain silent and be thought a fool than to speak out and remove all doubt.

Liked 0 Times in 0 Posts
    Superstock entry list
    http://www.mcrcb-events.co.uk/galler...stock%20Ch.pdf

Superstock looks ultra competitive with a dozen people capable of winning races. Probably make for better racing than the Superbikes.

Supersport entry list
    http://www.mcrcb-events.co.uk/gallery/Supersport.pdf

Liked 0 Times in 0 Posts
    Surprised no-one's mentioned the start of BSB that was this weekend.

The strength in depth is stunning, with a couple of IoM TT winners well down the grid (in fact, Ryan Farquar didn't even qualify), and big names like Sean Emmett, Scott Smart, Steve Plater and James Haydon were also well back and scrabbling for the last couple of points.

Gregorio Lavilla took both wins very impressively, with the podium spots going to Jonny Rea (who set the fastest ever lap of Brands Hatch in qualifying, faster than WSB) and an absolutely superb debut from Leon Camier with a second and a third each.

Elsewhere there was the return to Britain of the Stalker who just slipped back to 5th in race one after looking good for a podium all race, a surprising struggle for reigning champ Kiyo who looked off-form, and some more young guns coming through to impress ahead of better-known names (Tom Sykes, Simon Andrews, Peter Hickman, Cal Crutchlow although he had some tyre woes in the end).

It really does look tough to win for this year, but is going to be a great season!
    "Of course, what many people tend to forget is that Glen Richards was 2nd in the 1993 Australian 125cc championship" - Jack Burnicle on BSB at Snetterton, June 2008

Liked 0 Times in 0 Posts
    Quote Originally Posted by patnicholls
    Surprised no-one's mentioned the start of BSB that was this weekend.

The strength in depth is stunning, with a couple of IoM TT winners well down the grid (in fact, Ryan Farquar didn't even qualify), and big names like Sean Emmett, Scott Smart, Steve Plater and James Haydon were also well back and scrabbling for the last couple of points.

Gregorio Lavilla took both wins very impressively, with the podium spots going to Jonny Rea (who set the fastest ever lap of Brands Hatch in qualifying, faster than WSB) and an absolutely superb debut from Leon Camier with a second and a third each.

Elsewhere there was the return to Britain of the Stalker who just slipped back to 5th in race one after looking good for a podium all race, a surprising struggle for reigning champ Kiyo who looked off-form, and some more young guns coming through to impress ahead of better-known names (Tom Sykes, Simon Andrews, Peter Hickman, Cal Crutchlow although he had some tyre woes in the end).

It really does look tough to win for this year, but is going to be a great season!
    I am currently downloading the races and when they finish I will see my first ever BSB races. I can't wait! There appears to be a great deal of depth in the feild, I am more excited about this than WSB this year.

Liked 0 Times in 0 Posts
    when they finish I will see my first ever BSB races
    BSB will knock your socks off, best racing series I've ever seen.
    Phantom... Bike Who Parks

"It's a tour, not a race... but don't get in my way while I'm touring!"

Liked 3 Times in 3 Posts
    I totally forgot there was a race on Monday, did ITV show the races? they were advertising the Malaysian F1 Grand Prix and boat race but I dont think they even mentioned there was a BSB round

Also for the Thruxton Round ITV only has an 1h30min slot will they be showing both races?

Mach24 were do you download the races from? can you please PM me the links
    I got my motorcycle jacket, but I'm walking all the time...

Liked 0 Times in 0 Posts
    They showed the races on ITV4.
    If Thruxton's a 1:30 timeslot they'll show highlights of the first one then the full second one, or something like that. That's what they did last year anyway.

Liked 0 Times in 0 Posts
    Yeah it was on ITV4 for two hours for the opener with the second race live, bizarrely at 5pm. There was a fair bit of chit-chat though, they could squeeze both races in full into an hour-and-a-half with a bit less build-up.
    "Of course, what many people tend to forget is that Glen Richards was 2nd in the 1993 Australian 125cc championship" - Jack Burnicle on BSB at Snetterton, June 2008