Page 6 of 6 FirstFirst ... 456

Thread: Prodrive

Liked 0 Times in 0 Posts

Quote Originally Posted by mjh
    Not it isn't, it's a link where the totalrally radio show team speculate about who DR could choose to head up the team - if indeed there is a team!
    Why haven't I checked out this podcast before. It's excellent coverage. I'm downloading and listening to all of them.

Liked 199 Times in 118 Posts
    They're really good..

Liked 1,251 Times in 680 Posts
    Quote Originally Posted by Barreis
    A few possible reasons; 1) it hasn't been officially announced that Mini are joining the WRC, and 2) although BMW own Mini - it's Mini who are thought to be financing it and marketing it, not BMW. So I'm not sure whether Mario Thiessen would be hugely involved.

Is there a better sound than that of Porsche engined Flat-6 ???

Liked 340 Times in 171 Posts
    Martin Holmes (to autosport.pt):
    "I'm still waiting for information about the project Mini that probably only exist when it is known the definitive 2011 regulation. If the rules to encourage small teams, then the Mini project could have never had success as today. But we do not know if it will happen, or how serious is the operation Mini. "

"At the moment, it is easy to approve S2000 and the FIA hopes that the rules of the World Rally Cars 2011 to make the easy conversion of S2000 cars in the new generation Wolrd Rally Cars. Add a new WRC is easy. The hard part is the commitment to run on league and are not yet defined as important things you must first commit to enter the championship before approving a WRC and there must be a minimum number of events to attend in 2011. It was unclear how big is the calendar 2011, which of course increases the cost of the project. For now there are many questions and few answers., "

Liked 0 Times in 0 Posts
    Is on a Mini adventure :)

Liked 1,779 Times in 421 Posts
    More indications that prodrive is working hard on WRC return: http://www.autosport.com/news/report.php/id/82877
    Colins Crest = Möldri Mätas

Liked 0 Times in 0 Posts
    Quote Originally Posted by bluuford
    More indications that prodrive is working hard on WRC return: http://www.autosport.com/news/report.php/id/82877
    I'm betting we're seeing a Mini back in top level rallying within the next two years.