Page 25 of 48 FirstFirst ... 15232425262735 ... LastLast
    Liked 4 Times in 4 Posts
    Quote Originally Posted by havk
    Maybe Rosberg isn't so average? I think he and Kubica are most underrated by some people drivers.
    Well, he is not a slow driver, but for me he isn't something like Hamilton or Vettel.
    Formula 1

Liked 22 Times in 17 Posts
    Quote Originally Posted by havk
    Maybe Rosberg isn't so average? I think he and Kubica are most underrated by some people drivers.
    They are both very good drivers. But they're definitely not underrated, IMO.

Liked 103 Times in 39 Posts
    Quote Originally Posted by F1boat
    Maybe he should leave now and let Heidfeld to drive.
    Couldn't agree more.

Liked 7 Times in 7 Posts
    Just a theory but MS has looked a great deal closer to our Nico's pace this weekend and then suddenly come quali he's miles off. Could he have taken a gamble with "proper" wet setting? Haug gave a thumbs up when he went 9th - or am I grasping at straws for th old boy?
    All other opinions are wrong....

Liked 5 Times in 2 Posts
    Maybe he should leave now and let Heidfeld to drive.
    Quote Originally Posted by pettersolberg29
    Couldn't agree more.
    Resign in the middle of the season? I think it'd be a huge mistake. And I'm sure Schumacher will not do this, he won't give up so quickly.

Quote Originally Posted by Sonic
    Just a theory but MS has looked a great deal closer to our Nico's pace this weekend and then suddenly come quali he's miles off. Could he have taken a gamble with "proper" wet setting? Haug gave a thumbs up when he went 9th - or am I grasping at straws for th old boy?
    who knows - he lost to Rosberg much more than in previous qualifyings this year

Liked 209 Times in 165 Posts
    To me Rosberg reminds a bit of Häkkinen and he may have even a similar career - finally starts challenging for the title after waiting for his first race win for ages. He is certainly better than average. I'd say that especially two established drivers have been leaving a very positive impression this year (Button and Rosberg). Now I can say that certainly both drivers were underestimated before this season. With those drivers plus Kubica impressing I must add that I can't wait to see Heidfeld back to prove that he is underrated as well.

As for Schumacher, I don't think we should concentrate on excuses all the time. Adaptability has been his main strength in the past. Recall 1991 Spa, when he arrived with minimal testing and immediately destroyed de Cesaris in quali - on a circuit, which was traditionally among Andrea's strongest tracks. In 1999 Schumacher mopped the field with a full second at Sepang after a comeback. To me it's obvious that MS isn't as fresh as he used to be. If he keeps going like that, I'd personally prefer watching Heidfeld than an "average Schumacher".

Liked 7 Times in 7 Posts

Liked 0 Times in 0 Posts
    Its getting embarrassing for Schumi... No question who is nr. 1 driver in Mercedes. Nico destroys him.
    - Sinun paras ottaa sanomalehti mukaan, sillä kärjessä tulee olemaan tylsää.
    Red Bull -tallin Mark Webber vihjasi Kimi Räikköselle ennen Australian GP:tä. 19.3.2007.

Liked 0 Times in 0 Posts
    Yes, he is very obviously well past his prime. That's why I did not like the idea of return, although when It was announced, I supported it, because of the sweet memories of amazing drives. But everything has its end and when you miss it, it becomes ugly. To me its embarrassing that Michael is losing to an average driver like Rosberg. Maybe he should leave now and let Heidfeld to drive.
    Average, Nico? First time he has a decent car and immediately he is destroying the legend... Maybe Schumi never was so great.. With best car and nr. 1-status it wasnt so difficult to dominate.
    - Sinun paras ottaa sanomalehti mukaan, sillä kärjessä tulee olemaan tylsää.
    Red Bull -tallin Mark Webber vihjasi Kimi Räikköselle ennen Australian GP:tä. 19.3.2007.

Liked 7 Times in 7 Posts
    Quote Originally Posted by Shalafi
    Average, Nico? First time he has a decent car and immediately he is destroying the legend... Maybe Schumi never was so great.. With best car and nr. 1-status it wasnt so difficult to dominate.
    Tosh! You don't get to be a 7 times champ without being special, and it devalues Nico's achievements to suggest otherwise.