Page 3 of 15 FirstFirst 1234513 ... LastLast
    Liked 0 Times in 0 Posts
    How sad and pathetic ! It is obvious that RR has not even bothered to get on the track to see that his times are ridiculous.Raikkonen Rules has obviously missed the most important aspect of these off line championships - competing honestly with others AND yourself. In my opinion, disqualification from this race is not enough, he should be booted from the series !
    In addition, it is now very clear why he was so reluctant to submit lap times on Codies in the FPA series, yet was able to consistently be up with the front runners in that series.
    Despite really enjoying the FPA series ( run by RR), I hereby withdraw my entry in disgust.

Liked 0 Times in 0 Posts
    where do i post my qualifying times...also how many laps/ time do we get for the qualifying?
    the big print giveth the small print taketh

Liked 0 Times in 0 Posts
    a lot of us post our times on the the codemasters hall of fame, found here:

http://www.codemasters.com/halloffam...d=44&order=109

it's just for fun, so you get as many laps as you want.

to get a code to enter in the hall of fame, you have to do laps in time trial mode.
    "Approach racing like billiards - bash the ball too hard, get nowhere." Juan Manuel Fangio

Liked 0 Times in 0 Posts
    fair play to the three year old who went round Adelaide in less than a minute.
    Chris Finch-now available in high definition

Liked 0 Times in 0 Posts
    oh..that is sad news..

i'll wait to see what to do with FPA and what to do with it on the site. If worse comes to the worse, then i can take over from it if everyone would like to continue with it.

hope to get my v8 race done tonight though
    How do I print my voicemail?
    http://www.surrealillusions.co.uk - motorsport photos :)

Liked 0 Times in 0 Posts
    wow

Quote Originally Posted by RALLY TEAM GB
    where do i post my qualifying times...also how many laps/ time do we get for the qualifying?

give PV a PM for your times. I don't know how many laps we are allowed to do.
    Brian France is a violation of Section 12-1 (actions detrimental to stock car racing)

Liked 0 Times in 0 Posts
    well after burning up about three transmission with manual configeration, I was losing about a second from what I normally run, as it was more of a distraction. so I'm gonna stick with Auto for this week
    Brian France is a violation of Section 12-1 (actions detrimental to stock car racing)

Liked 66 Times in 54 Posts
    Quote Originally Posted by Peter Vuko
    The big news today at Adelaide was the DISQUALIFICATION of UK driver R/Rules for "cheating." The UK driver submitted times that were deemed to be "made up." Organisers claim they received times that were clearly impossible to achieve on default setup. A spokesman for the V8's said, " He obviously read a thread by J.B stating that the times on Codies that were genuine were the 1m.04's because that's the times that were first sent. These times are clearly impossible on default. His O/T was a claimed 26m!! We then got another pm stating it was a mistake - no reasons were given for the mistake, but even the new set of times (27mins!!!) did not add up. We came to the conclusion that he realised he had "made up" times that were unrealistic after reading Peter Vuko's thread about disregarding the Codies times! He tried to change the times but even then could not "cheat" correctly!"
    COME ON R/Rules, these championships are based on TRUST!!! You have lost ours! People spend a lot of time trying to do there best in these races, why can't you? For those thinking that I'm being too harsh - this is not the first time he has been caught out - it's all been kept quiet. Also, look at the FPA series he runs(runs well I might add) - but, he has never once taken up the challenge of posting a time on Codies for Qualifying, yet he manages to be up there with the best of them. I am going to be very vigilant on "cheaters" in this comp - we don't need you! I hope R/Rules is man enough to admit his actions! TIME will tell - no pun intended!

That's a shame!! I feel guilty that I have something to do with this by asking if 1:04's where acheivable times.

Cheating has occured in other championships in the past, I don't see where the motivation to cheat is? It's not like we have prizes for the winners. It's just for fun.

(BTW Tannat claimed to do a 1:05 in a PM but then realised he read the time wrong
    Tazio 14/3/2015: I'll give every member on this forum 1,000.00 USD if McLaren fails to podium this season!

Liked 0 Times in 0 Posts

Re V8's

You can do as many laps as you like in practice & qualifying. You can also run practice races to judge tyre wear. You pm all your times to me - Q/T,O/T & F/L. I wouldn't bother posting on Codies for this series as the times set are all done with "cheats." We don't use cheats or boosts in this series!
    WINNER: *V8 Supercar 2006,2007 *DTM 2006,Runner Up 2007 *BTCC 2006 *Clio 2006/7 *RoC 2006 *GT's 2006

Liked 0 Times in 0 Posts
    Quote Originally Posted by Brown, Jon Brow
    (BTW Tannat claimed to do a 1:05 in a PM but then realised he read the time wrong
    I meant 1:15

Which, I'm proud to say, has dropped a bit
    9-23-2006 Cadey-Lee Deacon,The Rocket Pub, New Parks, Leicester: Little one, through some miracle of reincarnation may you be given a second chance at a full life. You\'ll not soon leave our thoughts and prayers ;(