Page 2 of 15 FirstFirst 123412 ... LastLast
    Liked 0 Times in 0 Posts
    Quote Originally Posted by chrisfinch
    All this talk of rapid speed-I'm gonna get absolutely battered.

I'll be battered along with you, Chris. I can't get these V8s to work for me...
    9-23-2006 Cadey-Lee Deacon,The Rocket Pub, New Parks, Leicester: Little one, through some miracle of reincarnation may you be given a second chance at a full life. You\'ll not soon leave our thoughts and prayers ;(

Liked 1 Time in 1 Post
    This all sounds great, count me in. I have circled Adelaide in the 12's in default mode a few times, so I will do some practice runs to improve on that.
    I think I will go with a Perkins Commodore.
    Sandra O is YUMMY

Liked 1 Time in 1 Post
    Doh, missed that round, but I have put my entry in, hope it's not too late to get involved.
    Sandra O is YUMMY

Liked 0 Times in 0 Posts
    Quote Originally Posted by maxu05
    Doh, missed that round, but I have put my entry in, hope it's not too late to get involved.

As I said in the other thread, you have until Sunday to submit your times.
    Michael \"Beef\" Park 1966 - 2005 RIP
    Richard Britton 1970 - 2005 RIP

Go n-eiri an bothar leo!

Liked 0 Times in 0 Posts

Re V8's

We could have up to 18 entries this Rd if everyone turns up. This is sure a tough track to start the series. There has been some drama at the track this week with some big news to be released soon!!
    WINNER: *V8 Supercar 2006,2007 *DTM 2006,Runner Up 2007 *BTCC 2006 *Clio 2006/7 *RoC 2006 *GT's 2006

Liked 10 Times in 7 Posts
    #9 Stone Brothers Ford Falcon will be absent from the opening round of the V8 Supercar 2007 season.
    2nd place in the big quizz challenge!

Liked 0 Times in 0 Posts
    Quote Originally Posted by Peter Vuko
    There has been some drama at the track this week with some big news to be released soon!!
    we're running the track in reverse? would explain why i saw a kangeroo coming round the other way to me, driving a car made of bamboo sticks and cans of fosters
    How do I print my voicemail?
    http://www.surrealillusions.co.uk - motorsport photos :)

Liked 0 Times in 0 Posts
    Quote Originally Posted by tannat
    I'll be battered along with you, Chris. I can't get these V8s to work for me...
    I'll be joining you guys as well

I don't know how I'm 3.5 seconds slower from the fastest lap from last year.

I was chugging the Holden during practice and was driving very hard and hitting the apex perfect, yet I don't have speed. I'm gonna try manual transmission next to see if I can try and get some better speed through gear changes
    Brian France is a violation of Section 12-1 (actions detrimental to stock car racing)

Liked 0 Times in 0 Posts

Re V8's

The big news today at Adelaide was the DISQUALIFICATION of UK driver R/Rules for "cheating." The UK driver submitted times that were deemed to be "made up." Organisers claim they received times that were clearly impossible to achieve on default setup. A spokesman for the V8's said, " He obviously read a thread by J.B stating that the times on Codies that were genuine were the 1m.04's because that's the times that were first sent. These times are clearly impossible on default. His O/T was a claimed 26m!! We then got another pm stating it was a mistake - no reasons were given for the mistake, but even the new set of times (27mins!!!) did not add up. We came to the conclusion that he realised he had "made up" times that were unrealistic after reading Peter Vuko's thread about disregarding the Codies times! He tried to change the times but even then could not "cheat" correctly!"
    COME ON R/Rules, these championships are based on TRUST!!! You have lost ours! People spend a lot of time trying to do there best in these races, why can't you? For those thinking that I'm being too harsh - this is not the first time he has been caught out - it's all been kept quiet. Also, look at the FPA series he runs(runs well I might add) - but, he has never once taken up the challenge of posting a time on Codies for Qualifying, yet he manages to be up there with the best of them. I am going to be very vigilant on "cheaters" in this comp - we don't need you! I hope R/Rules is man enough to admit his actions! TIME will tell - no pun intended!
    WINNER: *V8 Supercar 2006,2007 *DTM 2006,Runner Up 2007 *BTCC 2006 *Clio 2006/7 *RoC 2006 *GT's 2006

Liked 0 Times in 0 Posts
    oh dear, cheats never prosper.

Anyway,

I had an awful qualifying-is the top speed of the Ford's really only 155mph? It feels so slow down the back straight. I dared not try the race yet. if I come anything other than last I shall be shocked.
    Chris Finch-now available in high definition