Page 10 of 10 FirstFirst ... 8910
    Liked 0 Times in 0 Posts
    I agrre with you, he has certanly improved from his early days and he is a serious championship contender after his last performance at spain. Having Schumi around and giving advice to him is sure to help, and he will have a lot more confidence after 2 wins on the trot now.
    100% out and out Ferrari fan.

Liked 4 Times in 4 Posts
    3 poles, 2 wins, he showed that he is amazingly fast!
    Formula 1

Liked 308 Times in 206 Posts
    While he has proved astonishingly fast in Qualifying and brilliant from Pole Aren't there still question marks over his ability as a racer? The day he wins from further back on the grid I'll eat my words.
    The emergence of the new 'Rainmaster' - Mad Max at Interlagos 2016!

Liked 32 Times in 32 Posts
    Quote Originally Posted by Zico
    While he has proved astonishingly fast in Qualifying and brilliant from Pole Aren't there still question marks over his ability as a racer? The day he wins from further back on the grid I'll eat my words.
    I would agree with you there.

He made a great start in Spain and brilliantly held the inside line at the first corner. He could've done a Jenson by taking too much kerb and crash into Alonso.

Massa is certainly a WDC contender but WDC material? I'm still suspicious about his racecraft. Apart from Bahrain, his wins have been far too easy for my liking. I prefer to see him handle with a bit more pressure, how he handles damage limitation.

It's not just about winning races, some of the most important races are when you finish on second or third when you're expecting to finish lower.

Liked 6 Times in 5 Posts
    Quote Originally Posted by Zico
    Exactly my thoughts.

All credit to Massa, I don't want to get anything away fom him, he did a solid job and comes home with 10 points. well done.

However, IMHO winning from pole only means that he is quick. We have known that he is quick since 2002, what we have always doubetd has been his race craft, and I am yet to be convinced in that department.
    Iceman: Adjective 1)Rapid, swift 2)Nickname of Kimi-Matias Räikkönen, a legendary Formula 1 driver