Page 1 of 4 123 ... LastLast
    Liked 0 Times in 0 Posts

HVM Testing de Silvestro

I can confirm that HVM is testing de Silvestro Tuesday and Wednesday of this week at Sebring.

Rumors are abound that Team Stargate Worlds from Atlantics is looking at moving to the IRL and this test is more about Simona and Team Stargate Worlds then HVM.
    The Other Side - "2011 Silly Season Update" Dec 17/2010
    Bookmark Us!

Liked 210 Times in 159 Posts
    Quote Originally Posted by Chamoo
    I can confirm that HVM is testing de Silvestro Tuesday and Wednesday of this week at Sebring.

Rumors are abound that Team Stargate Worlds from Atlantics is looking at moving to the IRL and this test is more about Simona and Team Stargate Worlds then HVM.
    "Team Stargate Worlds", eh? Does this team have any connection to the SciFi (SyFy) Channel TV franchise?
    "Every generation's memory is exactly as long as its own experience." --John Kenneth Galbraith

Liked 1 Time in 1 Post
    You be the judge:

HINCHTOWN!!

Liked 0 Times in 0 Posts
    Quote Originally Posted by Jag_Warrior
    "Team Stargate Worlds", eh? Does this team have any connection to the SciFi (SyFy) Channel TV franchise?
    Yea, there is supposedly some sort of sponsorship deal in place with the online game Stargate Worlds. I'm not sure how it worked, but at one point I had read somewhere that no money actually changed hands.

Frankie Muniz and Simona de Silvestro are both characters in the game.
    Bookmark Us!

Liked 210 Times in 159 Posts
    Cool. I've been a big fan of the Stargate franchise for 10 years or so.
    "Every generation's memory is exactly as long as its own experience." --John Kenneth Galbraith

Liked 1 Time in 1 Post
    Go Simona!!!! I hope Frankie isn't seriously of thinking about driving in the ICS.

Think Jason Priestly.............and that was in the Lights cars.
    Chrome Horn Racing
    Will Power, 2011 Champion!!!

Liked 0 Times in 0 Posts
    Quote Originally Posted by bblocker68
    Go Simona!!!! I hope Frankie isn't seriously of thinking about driving in the ICS.

Think Jason Priestly.............and that was in the Lights cars.
    Frankie could pilot a car and would be no worse off then Milka. I would think he would actually be better then her. He has a hell of a lot more experience at the lower ranks of Open Wheel, and he has more balls then she does (this came out wrong) when it comes to race cars.

When you think of Stanton Barrett, Milka Duno, and Marty Roth, Frankie Muniz would be at the top of that list.
    Bookmark Us!

Liked 0 Times in 0 Posts
    Frankie could pilot a car and would be no worse off then Milka. I would think he would actually be better then her. He has a hell of a lot more experience at the lower ranks of Open Wheel, and he has more balls then she does (this came out wrong) when it comes to race cars.

When you think of Stanton Barrett, Milka Duno, and Marty Roth, Frankie Muniz would be at the top of that list.
    You forgot Danica!

Liked 0 Times in 0 Posts

Well put. I was thinking the same thing ealrier but didn't have time to post. I would like to see Frankie give it a try. Why not? Like you said we have seen MUCH worse and who knows the kid might just have his game on.

Gary
    "If you think there's a solution, you're part of the problem." --- George Carlin :andrea: R.I.P.

Liked 0 Times in 0 Posts
    Back from those original stories it was pointed out it did not cost the game developers of Stargate Worlds anything for this advertisement. the movie studio MGM owns the intellectual properties to the whole Stargate series so that must somehow be a factor.