Quote Originally Posted by Juha_Koo
No. Absolutely no. Please read my message before making those kind of allegations. As I said, if Fiesta is competitive, then Mikko will be ahead. If it's like Proton at the moment, how could Mikko be ahead? I might be brave with my opinions, but not stupid.

Blaah blaah... Just as Jamie talked about the Irish drivers being hyped before the 2007 Rally Ireland. WRC guys are masters of adaptation.

There's no way I could make any excuses here on the forum during Monte because most probably I'll be in a full camo suit freezing in the middle of the forest listening to corporal's shouting.

If you talking about Ireland, didnt the road turn to paste after 4 or 5 cars? The only stage of the rally that wasnt a bog hole.. was the SSS, any you know what happened there.

Anyways, this will be a great comparison, and dis-spell the myth that IRC is a second rate championship, with second rate drivers.. as the Finn would like us believe.

The Fiesta i'd say is well sorted, so and Mikko is on top of his game, and shouldnt need any more than 3/4 days testing to get on-top of the car.

The idea of S2000, is that no one car is going to be massively faster than the other, so I think Ford will have done a good job to have a car that is as fast as a Peugeot/Skoda.. straigh out of the box.

I predict that Mikko will be in for a very tight race between Meeke, Hanninen and Kopecky. PSA will defainlty send Loeb now, and if there is one driver who can give it to the IRC guys, its Loeb.