Page 99 of 143 FirstFirst ... 4989979899100101109 ... LastLast
    Liked 2,242 Times in 1,200 Posts
    It's been great tv today. Very entertaining to watch the cars sliding on the knackered tyres. Mikko was great on the last one.

I just used the RTF online streaming and it worked very well. Is this live on real television in Belgium (on RTF) too?

Liked 409 Times in 273 Posts
    It is really great how we can follow the rally live on both Eurosport and internet, together with the rally-radio. The WRC can take an example at this coverage.

Quote Originally Posted by RS
    It's been great tv today. Very entertaining to watch the cars sliding on the knackered tyres. Mikko was great on the last one.

I just used the RTF online streaming and it worked very well. Is this live on real television in Belgium (on RTF) too?
    No, it is not live on Belgian TV, RTBF is using images from Eurosport on their live-stream.

Liked 103 Times in 39 Posts
    Can anyone except Mikko win this without mistakes now? Looks difficult unless they get a run of stage wins. Ogier took 41secs on SS6 then lost 34 of those precious seconds on the next one to Mikko. Consistent pace needed now with over a minute lead.

Liked 2,242 Times in 1,200 Posts
    Quote Originally Posted by pettersolberg29
    Can anyone except Mikko win this without mistakes now? Looks difficult unless they get a run of stage wins. Ogier took 41secs on SS6 then lost 34 of those precious seconds on the next one to Mikko. Consistent pace needed now with over a minute lead.
    I thought Meeke had a chance and then Hanninen closed on the first 2 this morning but lost it all again on the third.

I guess it mostly comes down to tyrechoice, and second run trough that might even be more difficult. Don't forget last stage of the day will be run in the dark. But great run by Mikko and very good coverage by Eurosport.

Liked 23 Times in 17 Posts
    Mikko and the Fiesta S2000 really are a class above at the moment, would have to agree unless he gest a bad puncture or stuck in a snow bank its hard to see him loosing it from here. But I'm hoping for Seb Ogier to continue to push and to put pressure on Mikko. Loving the coverage so far, this is what the WRC NEEDS!!

Liked 1,787 Times in 423 Posts
    Actually I am amazed by the number of punctures. Two for Meeke, 1 for sarrazin, 2 for Kopecky, 1 for Gardemeister and many, many more. I have never seen so many before.. except Tallinn Rally two or three years ago, when 17 tires were punctured in one corner :-)
    Colins Crest = Möldri Mätas

Liked 1,370 Times in 713 Posts
    Even if it is Mikko driving, looks like the Fiesta S2000 is a winner straight out of the box !
    Would have liked to see it in the hands of Maurin, to have a comparison with how much is mikko and how much is the car. But Tires also have a role here. Pirreli makes good tires for damp asphalt.

I am impressed with M-Sport, doing this in such a short time !

Liked 19 Times in 6 Posts
    Seb bet on ice, Mikko on tarmac. As result, Ogier won only 10 seconds after 3 stages. Haninen is in the same level as Hirvonen, his second place in safe. The main question who will be third? The Frenchman!
    2009 WRC Pickems Champion