Page 6 of 8 FirstFirst ... 45678 LastLast
    Liked 22 Times in 14 Posts
    Quote Originally Posted by speedy king
    I have to say i've had a glance at this place about 3 times this year and seen nothing really worthwhile posting on. Even Chit Chat has been dead. Crazy to think i was 10 when i joined here and now i'm 20 But there dosent seem to be an atmosphere here anymore....Plus i got fed up with the "Shoot 'em down in flames' approach of too many members, it felt less of a community and more of a bitch fest.
    Jan 2002 to Nov 2009 ? Blimey speedy your ageing quickly!

How is your sister doing thesedays? Please pass on my regards
    Niente č vero, tutto č permesso

Liked 0 Times in 0 Posts
    Too much competition these days. That and the racing has cleaned up massively so less controversy to debate.
    Why is dislexia such a difficult word to spell?
    What did the Romans ever do for us? Yes yes apart from the roads, drains, Hadrian\'s Wall, wine etc. Nothing see!!

Liked 0 Times in 0 Posts
    Quote Originally Posted by Clark Trent
    That and the racing has cleaned up massively so less controversy to debate.
    WHAT! You can't be talking about the BTCC?

Cleaned up? Surely you haven't watched it during 2009 then?

Liked 0 Times in 0 Posts
    I used to use this forum a lot but I don't anymore. One of the reasons is probably facebook and another is having more friends offline who are into the BTCC now. Also given changes in personal circumstances I'm now a hell of a lot busier than in the past.

I read the forums a fair bit but quite often don't feel the need to add anything further to the discussion, unlike a lot of people in the official btcc.net forums which just make for ugly reading!

Liked 0 Times in 0 Posts
    case in point;
    the stig is testing with motorbase tomorrow, in years gone by they'd be a whole thread about that by now!
    team156.co.uk

Liked 0 Times in 0 Posts
    Quote Originally Posted by Daniel
    I agree. It would be nice if the old group of people would come back and just bring that atmosphere with them but it's always nice to see new blood coming in. One person who I think should come back immediately is Oily Oaf who was just the funniest person ever Like you say, just get stuck in and it's all good Going into Chit Chat and getting involved in all the interesting non-motorsport discussion is also a must.

Sure sure..... you just want to find those pictures of Delusional!
    oily oaf's mate posts on another forum, will drop him a pm.

some of the females on here were not just total babes but total petrolheads and the banter used to be great. whatever hapenned to I met Meat Load, Delusional, Kitten Kat, Susy and that gang. surely they cant be spending weekends shopping and watching eastenders :-(
    2009, Jonathan Adam BTCC, marshal at Knockhill Orange dont be seen trackside without it

Liked 22 Times in 14 Posts
    Quote Originally Posted by reidy_fan
    oily oaf's mate posts on another forum, will drop him a pm.

some of the females on here were not just total babes but total petrolheads and the banter used to be great. whatever hapenned to I met Meat Load, Delusional, Kitten Kat, Susy and that gang. surely they cant be spending weekends shopping and watching eastenders :-(
    From what I can tell Delusional is doing well for herself, however Kitten Kat - no idea, Susy - no idea, I met Meat Load (?! - surely a Freudian slip there) was on my Facebook but then disappeared. Lucy, if your reading, hope you are well
    Niente č vero, tutto č permesso

Admin
    Liked 125 Times in 92 Posts
    Quote Originally Posted by Bezza
    Lucy, if your reading, hope you are well
    She's still around; but more than that I don't know.
    Please 'like' our facebook page http://www.facebook.com/motorsportforums

Liked 32 Times in 32 Posts
    Quote Originally Posted by Clark Trent
    Too much competition these days. That and the racing has cleaned up massively so less controversy to debate.
    I seem to remember it quietened down quite a lot when Rob Collard had his hiatus

Quote Originally Posted by reidy_fan

FECK ME!

I regret not checking out this forum more often in the old days!

You guys seem to know each other quite well then. Felt like an idiot trying to join in a private conversation at a social.

Liked 0 Times in 0 Posts
    Quote Originally Posted by wedge
    Felt like an idiot trying to join in a private conversation at a social.
    It hasn't changed that much Wedge!