Thread: Camaro for sale

Liked 3 Times in 3 Posts

Camaro for sale

Rule 1 of the forum, always accuse anyone who disagrees with you of bias.I would say that though.

Liked 335 Times in 204 Posts
    There are probably a few on here who will be interested
    You're so beige, you probably think this signature is about someone else.

Liked 3 Times in 3 Posts
    Quote Originally Posted by Mr Jan Yeo
    There are probably a few on here who will be interested
    I doubt even the people you're thinking of wouldn't want to have anything to do with it!
    Rule 1 of the forum, always accuse anyone who disagrees with you of bias.I would say that though.

Liked 335 Times in 204 Posts
    Actually that is a good point, American made automatic can't have the best performance or build quality
    You're so beige, you probably think this signature is about someone else.

Liked 3 Times in 3 Posts
    Quote Originally Posted by Mr Jan Yeo
    Actually that is a good point, American made automatic can't have the best performance or build quality
    What I mean is that I don't think the guys on here are that bad

Liked 4 Times in 4 Posts
    Quote Originally Posted by Daniel
    What I mean is that I don't think the guys on here are that bad
    None of them are. The fact you guys joke about it presupposes you thinking Fousto or Tony would even be that far right bothers me.

Of course...we could put a Lada on the market with hammer and sickle emblems and a mural of Mao and Stalin holding hands on the hood. Bet Eki wouldn't even drive THAT..lol

I bet this car for sale is a total joke. I doubt HIGHLY anyone would do a car up like this, even a klucker... If it does look like this, you can bet it will show up in the news or somewhere on the net.
    "Water for my horses, beer for my men and mud for my turtle".

Liked 3 Times in 3 Posts
    Quote Originally Posted by Mark in Oshawa
    None of them are. The fact you guys joke about it presupposes you thinking Fousto or Tony would even be that far right bothers me.

Of course...we could put a Lada on the market with hammer and sickle emblems and a mural of Mao and Stalin holding hands on the hood. Bet Eki wouldn't even drive THAT..lol

I bet this car for sale is a total joke. I doubt HIGHLY anyone would do a car up like this, even a klucker... If it does look like this, you can bet it will show up in the news or somewhere on the net.
    Hey hey I never said Tony or Fousto would go for that sort of thing I know they hold different views to some of us but I'd never accuse them of being KKK!!!!! Plus I reckon they'd go for something with more than 20bhp per litre and something which can take corners

Liked 4 Times in 4 Posts
    Quote Originally Posted by Daniel
    Hey hey I never said Tony or Fousto would go for that sort of thing I know they hold different views to some of us but I'd never accuse them of being KKK!!!!! Plus I reckon they'd go for something with more than 20bhp per litre and something which can take corners
    The hint was there...lol.
    "Water for my horses, beer for my men and mud for my turtle".

Liked 3 Times in 3 Posts
    Quote Originally Posted by Mark in Oshawa
    The hint was there...lol.
    Nah I think a lot of things of Tony and Fousto but thinking that they'd be interested in something like this isn't one of them

Liked 210 Times in 159 Posts
    Assuming it really has been (mechanically) restored, I'd snap it up for say, $5K. No, I don't like Camaros of that particular vintage. And I have no use for the Klan or Nazis. But for 5 grand, I'd take it, put it in my garage and haul it to a sh##hole in southern Tennessee next year. Every year, Pulaski, TN has a parade celebrating the birth of the KKK there. I'd stick this POS Camaro in an enclosed trailer ( I'm crazy, but I ain't stupid), take it to that armpit of America dump, and I guarantee every tattooed, slack jawed 'neck at that parade would be willing to refinance his single-wide trailer and pimp out his wife/sister (and daughter/niece) to buy that lump for at least $20K. Seriously!

With a lemon, you can always make some lemonade!
    "Every generation's memory is exactly as long as its own experience." --John Kenneth Galbraith