Page 4 of 4 FirstFirst ... 234
    Liked 0 Times in 0 Posts
    Stupid pit box ideas . . . After seeing the pit signs they use in NASCAR at Talladega, why can't STR think of a better pit sign to differentiate the teams?
    In Christ,
    Bobby

Deuteronomy 31:6-8

Liked 2 Times in 2 Posts
    Quote Originally Posted by BobbyC
    Stupid pit box ideas . . . After seeing the pit signs they use in NASCAR at Talladega, why can't STR think of a better pit sign to differentiate the teams?
    Maybe becuase the existing system is fine for normal drivers thinking properly. The very fact we're so shocked about Jamie's mistake shows how rare it is. The last instance I can think of was (I think) Fisichella when he left Jordan all those years ago.
    Useful F1 Twitter thingy: http://goo.gl/6PO1u

Liked 373 Times in 289 Posts
    Alguersari and the STR team who were not ready for him, knowing that it was his in lap. They are equally to blame for this. Zero communication from all around. just useless.

and for those blaming tha track, It was the same folks bad mouthing it before first practice anyway, so I say sour grapes. The race was far from boring IMO. Button, Webber was exciting, there were other passes on the track, I remember Kobayashi doing a nice one. If hamilton did not have the brake failure, he and vettel would have been a great battle.

It was a fitting end to the 2009 season and a race that hopefully I can attend next year.
    you can't argue with results.