Page 4 of 8 FirstFirst ... 23456 ... LastLast
    Liked 1 Time in 1 Post
    More important than killing someone?
    Pull over and answer. If you miss the call almost all phones have a feature showing you who called.
    Since you don't work, and don't even attend a school I very much doubt you ever receive an 'important' call.
    We survived without cell phones until a few years ago.
    I have never used a cell phone in a car.
    I have used two way radios. They are bad enough.
    I have also been driving for over 55 years and at times up to 50,000 miles a year.

Liked 0 Times in 0 Posts
    Quote Originally Posted by Easy Drifter
    Pull over and answer. If you miss the call almost all phones have a feature showing you who called.
    Since you don't work, and don't even attend a school I very much doubt you ever receive an 'important' call.
    I have also been driving for over 55 years and at times up to 50,000 miles a year.
    OMG is Wade one of Obamas children? No need to work Wade, just sponge off society for the rest of your life for all those handouts your gonna get

Liked 0 Times in 0 Posts
    Quote Originally Posted by Easy Drifter
    the thing is, talking on a cell phone while driving has always been a prety normal thing,

its done everyday by alot of people, and most of the time, it doesn't result in a accadent
    2009 Truck Pick'em Champion

Liked 0 Times in 0 Posts
    Quote Originally Posted by Fred Basset
    OMG is Wade one of Obamas children? No need to work Wade, just sponge off society for the rest of your life for all those handouts your gonna get
    theres no reason for me to work right now sence i'm only 18 years old i gradurate from my homeschooling acadimy, early next year, and my mom wants me to go to college next fall, and i'm fine with that plan

Liked 0 Times in 0 Posts
    Quote Originally Posted by Wade91
    the thing is, talking on a cell phone while driving has always been a prety normal thing,

its done everyday by alot of people, and most of the time, it doesn't result in a accadent
    But when it does result in accident it can result in death Wade.. your a bit of a dimwit arn't you... oh your from TN LOL

Liked 0 Times in 0 Posts
    To kill a child? Yes i agree

Its a lot to carry with you for the rest of your life that you killed a child because you glanced at a scree on your phone
    So by your reckoning I'm not allowed to glance at my mirrors either?

Liked 0 Times in 0 Posts
    Quote Originally Posted by Wade91
    theres no reason for me to work right now sence i'm only 18 years old i gradurate from my homeschooling acadimy, early next year, and my mom wants me to go to college next fall, and i'm fine with that plan
    Lets hope you live that long and your mum doesn't end up burying you first or having to go to the State Pen to visit you when your doing life without parole for killing someone, just because you wanted to take that call..

Liked 0 Times in 0 Posts
    http://www.amazon.com/Mobile-Office-...pr_product_top

this would make an ideal christmas prezzie for you, check out the comments

Liked 0 Times in 0 Posts
    Quote Originally Posted by LiamM
    So by your reckoning I'm not allowed to glance at my mirrors either?
    Did i say that? Don't think i did.. if your going to be a smartass, try harder.

I've seen what fools like Wade can do to a family that lose someone (lost 2 people actually) because that driver thought he was invincable and that it would never happen to him.. thing was, it did and 2 people died, just cos he looked at his smartphone for a split second

Feel free to carry on being the dimwit, its your life.. or someone elses

Liked 0 Times in 0 Posts
    Whats more important Wade, your call or a persons life.. not yours obviously as you have no regard for your own life or anyone elses it would seem
    i have alot of regard for my life (i have hopes for a great life someday), but i'm very confdent in my driving abilitys,

although i dont often recive calls while driving, i would never consider just letting the phone ring and not answer