Page 18 of 18 FirstFirst ... 8161718
    Liked 0 Times in 0 Posts
    Will Jari Ketomaa's co-driver be Mikka Tesikonen?

Also, regarding the roster in the WRC, obviously we have Citroen, Citroen Junior, BP Ford Abu Dhabi, Stobart VKM Motorsport, Monster World Rally Team, Van Merkesteijn Motorsport, Petter Solberg World Rally Team and Adapta World Rally Team and Munchis World Rally Team, but what about Ipatec? I know Van Merkesteijn and Ipatec joined forces for Portugal last year because of a Yahoo! search I have found when searching for Ipatec.

Liked 979 Times in 340 Posts
    What do you wanna know?
    This is their website: http://www.ipatec-racing.nl/

Liked 1 Time in 1 Post
    Quote Originally Posted by PLuto
    Albert's codriver is usually Borja Rozada. He will use for sure Fiat. According to Ketomaa, he can use something from Skoda, Ford or Peugeot.
    Albert has to use his Fiat Punto S2000, it is unique car in the world... (adapted with everything on the steering wheel) even his recce car is like that.
    It is his usual team from Spain who runs the car
    Passion will make you crazy, but is there a other way to live ? :burnout:

Liked 33 Times in 19 Posts
    [quote="EavesFan09"]About Baldoni, who is his co-driver and what is his car? I assume it is either and impreza or Evo IX.[quote]

Baldoni will be co-driven by Jorge Diaz (Arg), who has replaced Perez Companc as codriving Vilagra in theMnchis in some rallies.

He will use Mitsubishi, either Evo X o IV, and from different teams.
    he will use a VRS (Villagra team) AR made car in Mexico, and probable CALM (spanish)team in europe, but is stil under negotiations with other teams.
    Zeque
    Argentina

Liked 0 Times in 0 Posts
    Quote Originally Posted by ZequeArgentina
    He will use Mitsubishi, either Evo X o IV, and from different teams.
    he will use a VRS (Villagra team) AR made car in Mexico, and probable CALM (spanish)team in europe, but is stil under negotiations with other teams.
    What type of Evo do you reckon he could for VRS in Mexico ald CALM for Germany, Britain, Finland and Portugal? I see the X.

Though I would rule out the IX because Cemerand, Frisiero, Flodin and Nyman will all be racing the IX.

Liked 0 Times in 0 Posts
    [quote="EavesFan09"]Will Jari Ketomaa's co-driver be Mikka Tesikonen?/QUOTE]
    Ketomaa will announce soon as he get permission from the team, propably next week.
    Aja kovaa Pena.

Liked 33 Times in 19 Posts
    Quote Originally Posted by EavesFan09
    What type of Evo do you reckon he could for VRS in Mexico ald CALM for Germany, Britain, Finland and Portugal? I see the X.

Though I would rule out the IX because Cemerand, Frisiero, Flodin and Nyman will all be racing the IX.
    He runs an EVO X form VRS for the Agentinean Championship, but the first round is too close to Mexico (shared rally with IRC Argentina),do not know if he will send "his" Evo X to Mexico, and run another EVO IX or X in Argentina, or the other way round.
    Villagra team has some 5 or 6 EVO X, but all of them has drivers, he has spare EVO IX.
    Zeque
    Argentina

Liked 18 Times in 14 Posts
    Quote Originally Posted by N.O.T
    the Pwrc can be officially named the tomato can championship...
    Well it is boring as the champions don't go on any further so I guess you could call it that then.

Liked 0 Times in 0 Posts
    From Rally Turkey on Dennis Kuiper will drive with navigator Frederic Miclotte in the rest of the 2010 WRC, with the exception of Rally New Zealand. Miclotte is able to combinate this programe with Loix' IRC programe.
    http://www.therallysite.com/
    R.I.P. all WRC heroes

Liked 0 Times in 0 Posts
    Quote Originally Posted by alleskids
    From Rally Turkey on Dennis Kuiper will drive with navigator Frederic Miclotte in the rest of the 2010 WRC, with the exception of Rally New Zealand. Miclotte is able to combinate this programe with Loix' IRC programe.

http://www.therallysite.com/
    "Frederic Miclotte toonde zich bescheiden en vertelde over zijn bewondering voor de echte WK piloten die vergeleken met de Nederlandse equipes ongeveer een 3 tellen per kilometer sneller waren. Op de vraag over z'n ervaringen in Zweden, waar ook Eddy Chevaillier zojuist van was teruggekeerd, meldde hij dat het in sneeuw rijden daar weer heel wat anders was dan als een jaar geleden in Noorwegen. Daarnaast liet hij los samen met Dennis met ingang van de Rally van Turkije, alle wedstrijden van de WRC kalender te zullen rijden, uitgezonderd de Rally van Nieuw Zeeland. Hij kon die kalender prima combineren met die van Freddie Loix, met wie hij aan het IRC zal deelnemen".
    R.I.P. all WRC heroes