Page 2 of 4 FirstFirst 1234 LastLast
    Liked 0 Times in 0 Posts
    I guess you went with Luis ?

it's always nice to travel with him

Liked 1,884 Times in 737 Posts
    One of the reasons the was queue betwene Elverum and Hamar on saturday was because the winter break started this weekend. The only queue i experienced was from Brummundal up to ss13 for like 15min as i used som back roads betwene Hamar and Brummundal
    "Die with memories, not with dreams" Scott McIsaac
    http://www.motorsportfilmer.net

Liked 0 Times in 0 Posts
    If Loeb had won it by 3 minutes, had you found it such a good rally by then?
    RIP Marco Simoncelli

Just whatched day 3 and incredible pictures from the mountain, could anyone translate what mikko and Jarmo was singing at the end of the last stage and what Timo was saying when he was trying marcus googles. Go and hide in your snowles Netherlands Corny

Liked 0 Times in 0 Posts

It definitely looks like a place I'd like to visit! The rally looked well-attended from what I saw on TV and no organizational problems were mentioned. Well done!
    Markko...........where are you? :look:

Liked 0 Times in 0 Posts
    Quote Originally Posted by Corny
    If Loeb had won it by 3 minutes, had you found it such a good rally by then?
    he he, you're quite right there.
    But I'm a Loeb fan and leaving aside the result, the rally looked spectacular, slightly better than the Sweden stages so I hope it stays
    Fan of Timo Glock and proud of it! :champion: 3 podiums, new start as a Virgin :p

Liked 0 Times in 0 Posts

Emotional experience

Great to read such comments. As a norwegian rally veteran I have experienced this sport in my country starting back in 1979 when we were "hiding" in the woods and behind fences in military camps. The sport was simply not socially acceptable back then. Now we have had our first world championship event - and the passion in the whole country is suddenly open for all to see. As a competitor I had the privilege to observe young and old people with flags and banners also on the road sections, applauding and cheering absolutely every team that passed by. For a veteran like myself it actually became an emotional experience.

Well I am a norwegian, and so I`m bound to be positive to my home rally. But it isn`t as simple as that, believe you me. This was a great event, tough and challenging and beatiful. In my opinion, as a competitor with 28 years of experience, it was a "proper" rally with all the elements a rally should contain. And I`m proud to have been a part of it.

Liked 0 Times in 0 Posts
    Quote Originally Posted by Iskald
    Great to read such comments. As a norwegian rally veteran I have experienced this sport in my country starting back in 1979 when we were "hiding" in the woods and behind fences in military camps. The sport was simply not socially acceptable back then. Now we have had our first world championship event - and the passion in the whole country is suddenly open for all to see. As a competitor I had the privilege to observe young and old people with flags and banners also on the road sections, applauding and cheering absolutely every team that passed by. For a veteran like myself it actually became an emotional experience.

Well I am a norwegian, and so I`m bound to be positive to my home rally. But it isn`t as simple as that, believe you me. This was a great event, tough and challenging and beatiful. In my opinion, as a competitor with 28 years of experience, it was a "proper" rally with all the elements a rally should contain. And I`m proud to have been a part of it.
    well said Iskald, also if there is small queues, there is in every rally worth watching.
    Aja kovaa Pena.

Liked 6 Times in 2 Posts
    Quote Originally Posted by SUBARUNORWAY1
    Just whatched day 3 and incredible pictures from the mountain, could anyone translate what mikko and Jarmo was singing at the end of the last stage and what Timo was saying when he was trying marcus googles. Go and hide in your snowles Netherlands Corny
    I didn't see Timo trying Marcus shades but Mikko and Jarmo were singing: " Ei rallia voiteta jos siellä pelätään.." - "Rally can't be won if you're scared out there." RIP Göstä.

Sorry about very clumsy translation. Song lyrics just won't bend.
    Another Flying Finn

Ok thanks it was on the eurosport coverage Timo was trying the shades semed like he wasen't to convinced about them