Liked 103 Times in 39 Posts

I know requests ...

...are frowned upon, but I've got one anyway. Now we have so many S2000 cars/skins, I thought an IRC mod designed for the IRC championship on here would be a good idea.

My idea was simply to make something like the 2009 Mod by cmr2gamer. I thought there could be a change in a couple of menu things to IRC not WRC. Also here's a list of the CMR2 rallies, and what they could be in an IRC mod:

Kenya=Curitiba, Finland=Argentina/Sardinia, Italy=San Remo, France=Ypres, GB=Scotland, Australia=Madeira, Sweden=Monte Carlo, Greece=Cyprus.

All I really mean is rename them in the menus and possibly change the in-stage banners to the different name.

As for cars, this is the list I thought of - all availible cmr110mb or from bhmotorsports:

Meeke, Ogier, Magalhaes, Vouilloz, Sarrazin - all Pug 207,
    Sandell, Kopecky, Novikov, Athanassolous - all Skoda Fabia,
    Tarabus, Basso, Duval - Fiat Punto
    Sykora - Clio
    Higgins - MG S2000
    Prokop - C2
    Kresta (or loads of others) - Evo IX
    Any Subaru STis.

If anyone can be bothered to do any of this I'm sure the IRC communtiry would appreciate it. I'd help in any way I can but the main reason I'm asking is because I'm not that good myself!

Liked 0 Times in 0 Posts
    Quote Originally Posted by pettersolberg29
    ...are frowned upon, but I've got one anyway.
    They are? Well shame on those doing the frowning!

The edits you are mentioning really isn't that hard to do (maybe exept for compiling them into an .exe file), and as I recall all of them has been described in this forum during the last couple of years so the threads should still be available!