Page 2 of 2 FirstFirst 12
    Liked 0 Times in 0 Posts
    Quote Originally Posted by Starter
    Have you guys forgotten who the team sponsor was at the time? Sandy's wardrobe was all part of the deal.

Come now, even THAT retailer would not put such tacky crap on their shelves.

Gary
    "If you think there's a solution, you're part of the problem." --- George Carlin :andrea: R.I.P.

Liked 0 Times in 0 Posts
    Haha, just in case you wanted Ashley's full reaction after the race:

http://www.youtube.com/watch?v=2_JwZ7pwkYQ

And Miller:

http://www.youtube.com/watch?v=UJnvFPqsoPY

Liked 0 Times in 0 Posts
    Thanks Nick! Ashley is great. It's nice to see a racing wife so involved and knowledgeable. There may be others that we don't get to hear from, I am sure who she is has some influence on the media access. But that doesn't take away from what a class act she AND her husband both are.

As for Robin, I bet he wants to be reincarnated as Dario because of Ashley! ...big ol' grin...

Gary
    "If you think there's a solution, you're part of the problem." --- George Carlin :andrea: R.I.P.

Liked 0 Times in 0 Posts
    Maybe as a publicity stunt we should put make a giant mylar balloon, put Dario in a small plywood carriage and then "accidently" let it go. Seems to work pretty well for some people.

Liked 4 Times in 4 Posts
    Very cool of Ashley to acknowledge the anniversary of the day we lost Greg Moore and how she stays in touch with his folks. Ashley is the best.....
    "Water for my horses, beer for my men and mud for my turtle".

Liked 210 Times in 159 Posts
    Quote Originally Posted by MDS
    Maybe as a publicity stunt we should put make a giant mylar balloon, put Dario in a small plywood carriage and then "accidently" let it go. Seems to work pretty well for some people.
    You caught me totally off guard with that one!
    "Every generation's memory is exactly as long as its own experience." --John Kenneth Galbraith

Liked 0 Times in 0 Posts
    Quote Originally Posted by Mark in Oshawa
    Very cool of Ashley to acknowledge the anniversary of the day we lost Greg Moore and how she stays in touch with his folks. Ashley is the best.....

It's every bit as nice having HER back in the series as it is having him back. And it's damn nice having him back!

Gary

Liked 0 Times in 0 Posts

Huge 2nd!

Quote Originally Posted by garyshell
    Or those god awful sunglasses and bling. Nope, Ashley is no Sandy, and thank god for that!

Gary
    I'm sure Ashley would not have three wardrobe changes at the team Christmas party like Sandy did back in the day.
    Green, Green, Green!