Page 6 of 6 FirstFirst ... 456
    Liked 47 Times in 35 Posts

Kia

To you guys who have not tried a Kia for a while ,then try a test drive .It might not set your world on fire but they are pretty well made .On my second Sorento now (first one 3 years ,second one 3 years ),I can vouch for their reliability.No need for any returns to the dealers for any guarantee work at all.

Liked 177 Times in 122 Posts
    Quote Originally Posted by DexDexter
    This is just typical British stuff, you guys are just so prejudice when it comes to cars.

but if you think the Brits are bad, try coming to Germany where they still actually build brands of their own !
    United in diversity !!!

Liked 32 Times in 32 Posts
    Quote Originally Posted by Daniel
    Tbh racing heritage doesn't bother me these days because most road versions of rally cars (the sport I like the most) don't even have the same layout as the competition car let alone any of the things that make them good competition cars.
    It's a bit like supporting your team via merchandising.

I suppose its me being gullible and stupid thinking Hopefully my money is doing its bit of their motorsports programme and not to some shareholder's pockets.

Liked 3 Times in 3 Posts
    Quote Originally Posted by wedge
    It's a bit like supporting your team via merchandising.

I suppose its me being gullible and stupid thinking Hopefully my money is doing its bit of their motorsports programme and not to some shareholder's pockets.
    I don't support my teams via merchandising. I buy stuff because I like the look of it

Anyway getting back on topic there are other reasons why I don't think Kia are anything to worry about at the moment for other manufacturers

Crappy adverts!
    [youtube]DRow3PZyu2Q[/youtube]
    Rule 1 of the forum, always accuse anyone who disagrees with you of bias.I would say that though.

Liked 3 Times in 3 Posts
    Quote Originally Posted by Daniel
    I don't support my teams via merchandising. I buy stuff because I like the look of it

Anyway getting back on topic there are other reasons why I don't think Kia are anything to worry about at the moment for other manufacturers

Crappy adverts!
    [youtube]DRow3PZyu2Q[/youtube]
    For me this the following 3 adverts are what car adverts should be like if manufacturers want to sell cars

One of my favourite ads of all time
    [youtube]2qI6mFk_6OA[/youtube]
    and a couple of my other favourites as well.
    [youtube]SvfLhEhOTyk[/youtube]
    [youtube]UTrviFwb9EE[/youtube]
    Rule 1 of the forum, always accuse anyone who disagrees with you of bias.I would say that though.