Page 2 of 3 FirstFirst 123 LastLast
    Liked 47 Times in 29 Posts
    Would really like to hear from Papa and Junior Wilson about the rookie's (Ogier) performances in the C4... as without newbie's mistakes and the spectacular skating figure in the last stages, Ogier was close to overtake Wilson Jr in the 2009 Championship, his first season.
    Ogier also had a permanent quicker pace almost everywhere, even on Wilson's favorite surfaces.
    Pretty embarrassing for a mid term 10 years plan. tare:
    Markku Alén, 1978 World Champion

Liked 240 Times in 97 Posts
    Wilson is big joke. Give the car to a uk citizen who deserve it.
    For example Wilks or Meeke.
    R.I.P Colin Mcrae - The hero for me... Twitter: @MickeLindh

Liked 0 Times in 0 Posts
    They coudl easily get a drive with M-Sport if they had sufficient funds. The car wouldn't be there if Matt wasn't driving it.

Liked 335 Times in 204 Posts
    You're so beige, you probably think this signature is about someone else.

친애하는 지도자
    Liked 2,720 Times in 1,256 Posts
    guys laughing at a guy with mental problems its just too much even for me.... don't be racist.

Liked 7 Times in 4 Posts
    Quote Originally Posted by N.O.T
    guys laughing at a guy with mental problems its just too much even for me.... don't be racist.
    Do you mean yourself?

Liked 1 Time in 1 Post
    World Champion

In slot car racing maybe, but I have to apologize to the slot car World Champion as he has more talent than Wilslow
    Passion will make you crazy, but is there a other way to live ? :burnout:

Liked 2,262 Times in 893 Posts
    Definately agree he should stay out of the media. I gave up trying to defend Matthew a long time ago. There just isn't even a hint of pace. Not a hope that suggests he is even close to getting a podium. And it's no secret that his increased points scoring is a result of decreased entries. But I agree with tmx that the article title is putting words in his mouth.

BUT I still find it amazing that people are asking him to move over for a better driver. M-Sport isn't a charity. As people have mentioned, any top level British driver walks immediately into a competitive Focus WRC if they have the money. In a perfect world Malcolm Wilson/Ford would spend their own money on giving the real prospects a chance.

At this stage I think they would almost be better running Matty full-time next year in a works-run Fiesta S2000 to iron out the kinks and get some miles on the car. That relives him of some attention and gives him a head start for 2011.
    RS Motorsport Media - Follow me on Instagram: rsmotorsportmedia

Liked 18 Times in 14 Posts
    Quote Originally Posted by N.O.T

Who has mental problems then?

Liked 67 Times in 31 Posts
    Quote Originally Posted by Simmi
    Definately agree he should stay out of the media. I gave up trying to defend Matthew a long time ago. There just isn't even a hint of pace. Not a hope that suggests he is even close to getting a podium. And it's no secret that his increased points scoring is a result of decreased entries. But I agree with tmx that the article title is putting words in his mouth.

BUT I still find it amazing that people are asking him to move over for a better driver. M-Sport isn't a charity. As people have mentioned, any top level British driver walks immediately into a competitive Focus WRC if they have the money. In a perfect world Malcolm Wilson/Ford would spend their own money on giving the real prospects a chance.

At this stage I think they would almost be better running Matty full-time next year in a works-run Fiesta S2000 to iron out the kinks and get some miles on the car. That relives him of some attention and gives him a head start for 2011.

If you remember, i made a lot of critics to Wilson Jr. three years ago. And you probably remember what you call me at that time. It was not nice, honestly.

Now you see what happened after all these rallies and all this lack of results and lack of pace.

And obviously you see who was right and who was wrong. It was so obvious that the results of the 3 year plan, would be these. And now we have more years of plans... while Stobart clients will pay to drive, probably Wilson will have a team to run.
    Three gears are enough!