Page 7 of 13 FirstFirst ... 56789 ... LastLast
    Liked 20 Times in 20 Posts
    Quote Originally Posted by ioan
    Because Kimi and Felipe liked each other a lot?! Did I miss their love affair or somethin'?
    I think Kimi and Felipe were comfortable with each other as teammates, even if they weren't great friends. I don't expect quite the same with Alonso in the picture.

Liked 0 Times in 0 Posts
    Quote Originally Posted by arrows
    I can see the benefit for Felipe, who seems to need a supportive environment around him more than most, but Alonso?
    Quote Originally Posted by theugsquirrel
    I think Kimi and Felipe were comfortable with each other as teammates, even if they weren't great friends. I don't expect quite the same with Alonso in the picture.
    Q. How things change. Before you had Michael Schumacher as a rival and now you’re going to have him as an advisor.
    A. I think it’s great news for me that Michael is close to the team and that I can watch and learn from him. By trophies, he’s the greatest Formula 1 driver and I think he’s a great example for me to continue to grow in my career and carry on improving as a Ferrari driver.
    Q. Would it annoy you if they started to compare you with him?
    A. I don’t know if that’s going to happen, but it wouldn’t annoy me. If they do compare me, it’ll be because things are going well. I accept everything that comes along,
    http://www.fernandoalonso.com/descar...errari_eng.pdf
    Read it and weep armchair warriors! Read it and weep.
    (then you can start hating again) mokin:
    mokin:
    :rotflmao: :roll::rotflmao: :roll::rotflmao:

Liked 4 Times in 4 Posts
    Quote Originally Posted by DexDexter
    I don't think a WDC like Kimi is a type of person who takes advice from anyone, especially if that anyone is an old rival. Similarly I find it strange if Alonso starts listening to Schumi, I mean he has achieved the ultimate= WDC, Schumi doesn't necessarily offer him anything valuable. And he is his former rival.
    One of these guys won 7 titles and a truckload races more than the other 2 together, still they have nothing to learn from him? I would think about it twice.
    Michael Schumacher The Best Ever F1 Driver
    Everything I post is my own opinion and I\'ll always try to back it up! :)
    They need us: http://www.ursusarctos.ro

Liked 0 Times in 0 Posts
    Quote Originally Posted by ioan
    One of these guys won 7 titles and a truckload races more than the other 2 together, still they have nothing to learn from him? I would think about it twice.
    Well stated.
    :rotflmao: :roll::rotflmao: :roll::rotflmao:

Liked 0 Times in 0 Posts
    I hated alonso, but now hes with the scuderia, I will support whoever can bring us another title. massa, or alonso I dont care. lets bring the horse back.

Liked 0 Times in 0 Posts
    kimi was ok, but he doesnt have the fire. we need a winner, not some guy going through the motions, and lets be real, finns and italians dont mix.

finns are cold and boring personalities, italians are passionate and emotional. i think a team of latins will gel better.

only finn i really liked was makkinen. he seemed like he enjoyed himself.

i thank the ice man for brining the tifosi a title, but that's the best he got. he wont win another.

anyways i thought he was going to rally? he would bring more exposure there which will be good for rally. i wish we could see it in america, but unfortunately no one carries it.

Liked 20 Times in 20 Posts
    Quote Originally Posted by Mjfan12
    i thank the ice man for brining the tifosi a title - he wont win another.
    Well, obviously not for Ferrari.

The rest of your post wasn't worth quoting because it was drivel containing bizarre assumptions and overgeneralisations.

Ferrari did a lot better when Todt called most of the shots. Di Montezemolo just wants the team to consist of Italians.

Liked 50 Times in 32 Posts
    only finn i really liked was makkinen. he seemed like he enjoyed himself.
    Häkkinen or Mäkinen? Just asking.
    C'est la vie ja taksi tuo.

Liked 0 Times in 0 Posts
    finns are cold and boring personalities, italians are passionate and emotional. i think a team of latins will gel better.
    Wow, that´ll get you a lot of Finnish fans. So you like greasy hair?

But generally speaking, I think its great how you know enough people to make that generalization. I dont.

Seriously (and this goes for quite a few people here): you seem to judge Kimi for his public image. Why is it so hard to understand that KR simply finds the pr side of F1 to be boring and full bs. How many of you really think that the pr bs is somehow rewarding and meaningful? Its a must for most of the guys.

Liked 4 Times in 4 Posts
    Quote Originally Posted by Dzeidzei
    Wow, that´ll get you a lot of Finnish fans. So you like greasy hair?
    What about you trying not to post xenophobic insults?!
    Michael Schumacher The Best Ever F1 Driver
    Everything I post is my own opinion and I\'ll always try to back it up! :)
    They need us: http://www.ursusarctos.ro