Liked 19 Times in 15 Posts

Polanski

ok lets hear it.

I say send him over and give him to Bubba

He drugged and raped a 13 yrs old
    Paid her off
    Now do we want to accept this corruption or make a stand
    what say you
    Obama to Biden - "Let the Welfare checks rain upon the Earth - I am going to a barbecue"

Liked 8 Times in 6 Posts
    Quote Originally Posted by fousto
    ok lets hear it.

I say send him over and give him to Bubba

He drugged and raped a 13 yrs old
    Paid her off
    Now do we want to accept this corruption or make a stand
    what say you
    I can't believe he was that stupid to go to Switzerland to accept a trumped up life recognition award. He was set up, that's for sure.

As for his statutory rape, since his victim now wants the case dropped, if she doesn't/declines to give evidence, the whole case will fall apart.

And if he is found guilty, maybe the judge will give him a suspended sentence, although where they will suspend him from is a moot point.
    When in doubt, run in circles, scream and shout

in this country failure to press charges does not dismiss the crime. You did or didn't commit it. Now without testimony you may not be able to prove it and I don't know the details of the case but I suspect statement were made before being paid off.
    Obama to Biden - "Let the Welfare checks rain upon the Earth - I am going to a barbecue"

Liked 0 Times in 0 Posts
    ..extraordinarily render his ass, I say, sure he hasn't done a good film since Chinatown...

Liked 1 Time in 1 Post
    Quote Originally Posted by Valve Bounce

As for his statutory rape, since his victim now wants the case dropped, if she doesn't/declines to give evidence, the whole case will fall apart.

And if he is found guilty, maybe the judge will give him a suspended sentence, although where they will suspend him from is a moot point.
    No If's here.

He was found guilty. He skipped before sentencing.

This world is totally sick. This puke takes a 13 year old kid does her anally and now the world doesn't think that is so bad. So I send your 13 yr old daughter walking home like she just got out of a bull riding festival and you want to make my a movie producer. How many people do you think will sign up for this job. Plus no one should complain about the Isalms and what they do to young girls. This is a world disgrace. We need to divide Hollywood.

"He pled guilty to having sex with a minor and he went to jail, and when they let him out (on bail, pending sentencing), he said, 'You know what, this guy's going to give me 100 years in jail. I'm not staying.' And that's why he left.

"So that's why I wanted to be really clear," Goldberg said, "cause I want to know exactly what I'm talking about."

Here's exactly what Whoopi is talking about: In March 1977, the 44-year-old Polanski fed a 13-year-old girl champagne and a sedative, forced himself on her and anally raped her, according to the girl's grand jury testimony. He was convicted of a lesser charge — statutory rape — because he agreed to plead guilty.

Liked 1 Time in 1 Post
    This world is totally sick. This puke takes a 13 year old kid does her anally and now the world doesn't think that is so bad. So I send your 13 yr old daughter walking home like she just got out of a bull riding festival and you want to make my a movie producer. How many people do you think will sign up for this job. Plus no one should complain about the Isalms and what they do to young girls. This is a world disgrace. We need to divide Hollywood.

"He pled guilty to having sex with a minor and he went to jail, and when they let him out (on bail, pending sentencing), he said, 'You know what, this guy's going to give me 100 years in jail. I'm not staying.' And that's why he left.

"So that's why I wanted to be really clear," Goldberg said, "cause I want to know exactly what I'm talking about."

Here's exactly what Whoopi is talking about: In March 1977, the 44-year-old Polanski fed a 13-year-old girl champagne and a sedative, forced himself on her and anally raped her, according to the girl's grand jury testimony. He was convicted of a lesser charge — statutory rape — because he agreed to plead guilty.
    The victim herself has said "forget it, drop the charges", but it's not good enough for you. You scream revenge as he had anally raped you personally.
    I could really use a fish right now

Quote Originally Posted by Eki
    The victim herself has said "forget it, drop the charges", but it's not good enough for you. You scream revenge as he had anally raped you personally.
    he paid her off you packer now get back up to the sauna before the snow flies.
    And it would take a lot more than this little twit producer to pierce this spincter!!

Liked 1 Time in 1 Post
    he paid her off
    That's settled then. It wouldn't be the first legal case to be settled by money. I wonder if he'll get his money back if he gets sentenced.
    I could really use a fish right now

Liked 49 Times in 43 Posts
    Quote Originally Posted by Eki
    That's settled then. It wouldn't be the first legal case to be settled by money. I wonder if he'll get his money back if he gets sentenced.
    Eki, are you sure you know the American laws well enough? Can you safely say that this case can be settled for money?

In many countries such crimes are persecuted even if the victim would not complain. Then it is the case of "the state of ... vs. rapist".

My personal opinion is that if you do the crime you gotta do the time. The only way out for Polanski is beg for mecry and be pardonned. There is no way he can be exonerated.
    Llibertat