Page 3 of 10 FirstFirst 12345 ... LastLast
    Liked 66 Times in 54 Posts
    Maybe Mark could attempt to type up the entire old forum onto this one.

Will there still be some changes on here in the near future?
    Tazio 14/3/2015: I'll give every member on this forum 1,000.00 USD if McLaren fails to podium this season!

Liked 1 Time in 1 Post
    Distinguished Roads ftw
    ---/\==

Liked 4 Times in 4 Posts

Thumbs up Why the upgrade if it kills all the old threads???

Listen, I have no problem with you guys upgrading these boards. I love them, It is a hobby to come on here and get into arguments with people over racing, and to identify with those fans I do envy and agree with. In short, I love the forums, but when you destroy every last thread, it wrecks the conversations.

Not to mention the fact I quoted your thread on another bulletin board up here in Canada to back up an argument!!! No matter, We will survive, but I am just very dismayed at why you had to do this with no warning. None of us had any idea this was coming, and you could have saved us a lot of anger if we, the users of the board were kept in the picture.
    "Water for my horses, beer for my men and mud for my turtle".

Liked 3 Times in 3 Posts
    There was notification. Perhaps some people should visit the forum feedback section rather than just staying in their little section. You can have a lot of fun when you come into chit chat and forum feedback and you get to understand the forum a lot better. Just for the record Mark has said he will be putting the "old" forum posts online but they won't be on this forum as such but you will still be able to look at your old posts
    Rule 1 of the forum, always accuse anyone who disagrees with you of bias.I would say that though.

Liked 0 Times in 0 Posts

Can I change my username?

I realised after I set up this username many years ago that I should have had something different, but I've never been able to change it. As we're starting afresh, can I take the opportunity to change it now please?!

Thanks

Admin
    Liked 125 Times in 92 Posts
    You could have changed it at any time anyway. Send me a PM and I'll get it done.
    Please 'like' our facebook page http://www.facebook.com/motorsportforums

Liked 0 Times in 0 Posts
    Quote Originally Posted by Mark
    You could have changed it at any time anyway. Send me a PM and I'll get it done.
    Could I? Oh, bugger! Never mind.... PM on it's way, ta!

Admin
    Liked 125 Times in 92 Posts
    Quote Originally Posted by Mark in Oshawa
    Listen, I have no problem with you guys upgrading these boards. I love them, It is a hobby to come on here and get into arguments with people over racing, and to identify with those fans I do envy and agree with. In short, I love the forums, but when you destroy every last thread, it wrecks the conversations.

Not to mention the fact I quoted your thread on another bulletin board up here in Canada to back up an argument!!! No matter, We will survive, but I am just very dismayed at why you had to do this with no warning. None of us had any idea this was coming, and you could have saved us a lot of anger if we, the users of the board were kept in the picture.
    It's not for the want of trying, attempts were made from Monday morning through until Tuesday lunchtime, but the server just wasn't having it. In fact I got thrown off the web host at one point for using too many database resources! It's not a descision that was taken lightly.
    Please 'like' our facebook page http://www.facebook.com/motorsportforums

Liked 0 Times in 0 Posts

New Look

It seems this forum has gone from something unique in look amd content to the look of every other generic forum. My suggestion is go back to the old look and style and get rid of or amalgamate some of the forums. But, I may be wrong so I hope this new slyle works for you.

I remember F1.com before it was sold to F1 was a great site, but as soon as F1 obtained it, they ruined it with boring mundane material.

Liked 2 Times in 2 Posts
    Quote Originally Posted by clydekart
    It seems this forum has gone from something unique in look amd content to the look of every other generic forum. My suggestion is go back to the old look and style and get rid of or amalgamate some of the forums. But, I may be wrong so I hope this new slyle works for you.
    Please read Mark (temp)'s first post: the partner styles will return. The original notice on the "old" forum stated that the new one wouldn't be up and running until "Wednesday at the earliest", so rather than complain about glitches I say give kudos to Mark for getting the job done early
    Useful F1 Twitter thingy: http://goo.gl/6PO1u