Page 1 of 3 123 LastLast
    Liked 304 Times in 214 Posts

Cool [ALMS09] Petit Le Mans / Road Atlanta

Hi,

This coming week, next round of the ALMS series with one of the most famous race, the 10 hours of PLM at Road Atlanta

I open the thread of this event, as it's sooo long wait until the new duel Audi/Peugeot since june...I'm so eager to follow it again

http://www.americanlemans.com/
    http://www.imsaracing.net/

The R15s will be driven by McNish/Capello and Luhr/Werner and the 908s by Sarrazin/Montagny and Minassian/Lamy...

The two factory Acuras will have a big european contender for the occasion: ORECA AIM with Panis, Lapierre and Dumas

Another surprise is Lord Paul Drayson leaving his Vantage GT2 for a new Lola Judd coupé...

Liked 0 Times in 0 Posts
    I will be at the race. so I can't wait, although the Weather Service is calling for Scattered Thunderstorms everyday.

Its gonna still be a great event, ashame AMR didn't want to make the trip
    Brian France is a violation of Section 12-1 (actions detrimental to stock car racing)

Yeah about AMR it's a big shame
    But I guess they argue with the current diesel/gasoline regulations they wouldn't be able to fight for victory

Liked 0 Times in 0 Posts
    AMR is also not competing next season, they are working on their 2011 car for 2010 for the new regulations.

2010 is gonna be a tough year for prototypes, as many are working on the new regs
    Brian France is a violation of Section 12-1 (actions detrimental to stock car racing)

Liked 0 Times in 0 Posts
    Im officially in braselton, ga. I'll be at the track the next 3 days. Ready for some fun, iso t'storms for Thursday and Friday, with t'storms on Saturday. Lookin like a rainy petit. No rain today in ga which is fantastic cause of all the flooding. None at the track

Liked 0 Times in 0 Posts
    is there new Jaguar?

any pictures?

Liked 0 Times in 0 Posts
    huge crash of scott sharp´s acura:
    http://endurance-info.com/version2/i..._ACC_Sharp.jpg

Liked 0 Times in 0 Posts
    No pics until I get home. The jaguar team will race, but it's a test session. They didn't show up until Thursday so they were behind. The highcroft team was working there asses off having to build a racecar from ground up, hopefully the car is ready by tomorrow. This will be a rain event. It was hot and humid. But it's gonna rain tomorrow just about all day.

So both Pugs ahead, with Minassian leader in front of Montagny, Capello, Luhr, Pagenaud, Lapierre,...

Liked 0 Times in 0 Posts
    The pugs were fast because of the heat, the results were the same in Sebring, but with rain and highs in the 70's instead of 85-90 and sunny. It seems the Sunday rain test will have a payoff for some teams. But back to qualies. How bout the GT2 class. Robertson racing on pole with the Ford GT