Page 5 of 5 FirstFirst ... 345
    Liked 0 Times in 0 Posts
    Cool! Just cut the music once the stage begins.
    Marco Simoncelli 1987-2011

Liked 0 Times in 0 Posts
    I think it was good idea,loose the music and let us here the car and it would be very good,i think that was that Dani Sordo stopping Kris on the road section

Liked 0 Times in 0 Posts
    Quote Originally Posted by noel157
    Hi Pinto, it was kinda a bit personal what you inferred about Paul Nagle (as Cannyboy and Puddlejumper referred to as well) and re-inforced it with you 2nd post but hey, no odds. I don't know the guy that well other than he and Meeke are doing a great job this season. Didn't upset me but I'd rather talk about the sport than what the locals in wherever seemingly think.
    Ref Meeke, look at your posts in the past about him, especially after his RI off and the announcement of his Peugeot UK deal.
    But I'm sure you're happy with Meeke and Nagle's performance this season and, to go back on topic, are looking forward to San Remo as much as the rest of us.
    You've a good knowledge of the sport, let's just talk rallying.

yes noel hes done a good solid job this year and he has even tied up a deal for next year and hopefully he'll be the next irishman to lift a major international title since niall mcshea,this was his make or break year and in the past i have doubted him in the past but this year he has matured that could be alot down to his marraige with paul geling well,i think the fact that scotland been the last round title could be heading to dungannon,he should be unbeatable in scotand and maybe a good steady run in sanremo could be way to go.

Liked 341 Times in 189 Posts
    Agree, and I think the influence of Marc van Dalen has helped too. It's certainly made for an exciting championship this season.