Page 145 of 293 FirstFirst ... 4595135143144145146147155195245 ... LastLast
Results 1,441 to 1,450 of 2925
    Brno, Moravia, CZ (also near Vienna :-D )
    Liked 254 Times in 129 Posts
    I am quite surprised by Kubica and his right arm. (and not only today) He nearly canīt move with his right arm (that is fact) , so he is driving from 90% only one-handed. It is quite "tiresome" but I donīt see him being tired, exhausted during later stages. He is still excellent. Constantly.
    Visit South Moravia. It is the real paradise

Liked 16,095 Times in 6,984 Posts
    Loix after stage3...

2. Freddy Loix - Lara Vanneste (Peugeot 307 WRC): "You can not do better with what we have. "

Liked 304 Times in 214 Posts
    Puncture for Breen on SS4 !!! GUTTED

Liked 304 Times in 214 Posts
    Guigou off road SS4(in a ditch, spectators had problems to get him out and lost 9') Bouffier largely leading R2 now...
    Superb Consani leading CRT and being 10th overall just in front of Chardonnet(who lead from SS1 to 3)and Gilbert

PS: Demaerschalk had a good PS4 and is now 4th of CRT but Cronin hadn't a good SS4 and lost places

Liked 1,369 Times in 712 Posts
    Quote Originally Posted by liposh
    I am quite surprised by Kubica and his right arm. (and not only today) He nearly canīt move with his right arm (that is fact) , so he is driving from 90% only one-handed. It is quite "tiresome" but I donīt see him being tired, exhausted during later stages. He is still excellent. Constantly.
    What is the asessment for the recovery? Will the arm get better with time and training, or will it stay as it is now?

Liked 0 Times in 0 Posts

Liked 1 Time in 1 Post
    Quote Originally Posted by dimviii
    right ....starts not wins..
    If you judge the driver by his wins in WRC than almost every driver is slow. Yes, that's true that he had more chances to win wrc round than other drivers but he still is the fastest rival so far and is much, much more experienced.
    I'm impressed, even considering worse car of Loix (but he has better knowledge of it).
    That's a pity Couq and Sarazzin are not there.
    http://www.rallymadness.prv.pl - true rallying is here! :)

Liked 1,389 Times in 447 Posts
    Quote Originally Posted by Raven
    If you judge the driver by his wins in WRC than almost every driver is slow. Yes, that's true that he had more chances to win wrc round than other drivers but he still is the fastest rival so far and is much, much more experienced.
    I'm impressed, even considering worse car of Loix (but he has better knowledge of it).
    That's a pity Couq and Sarazzin are not there.
    I too was trying to find a list of Kubica's rally starts to see his earlier opponents as my memory could fail, but really, isn't Loix in an old 307 still Kubica's best speed measure yet? Loix' car might be rusty (I don't know), but for sure Fast Freddy himself is still a good measure in European rallying. We all remember how surpised we were of Kubica's speed prior to his serious, unfortunate accident. His talents obviously hasn't gone anywhere. I so wish he'd do ERC or selected rounds of WRC next year. I don't know how good he was in F1, but he surely is a natural born rally driver.
    Photos: rallirinki.kuvat.fi | Twitter: @HartusvuoriWRC

Liked 1 Time in 1 Post
    Quote Originally Posted by Hartusvuori
    I too was trying to find a list of Kubica's rally starts to see his earlier opponents as my memory could fail, but really, isn't Loix in an old 307 still Kubica's best speed measure yet? Loix' car might be rusty (I don't know), but for sure Fast Freddy himself is still a good measure in European rallying. We all remember how surpised we were of Kubica's speed prior to his serious, unfortunate accident. His talents obviously hasn't gone anywhere. I so wish he'd do ERC or selected rounds of WRC next year. I don't know how good he was in F1, but he surely is a natural born rally driver.
    Kubica was one of the biggest talents in F1, but unfortunatley he had no sponsor walking with a bag full of cash. So he was forced to prove everything by himself. He is a natural born talent, I have no doubt about that.
    I hope he will do ERC next season (and will test on gravel a lot). S2000 car can aslo be modifed like Kubica's wrc - look at Llovera's Punto.
    http://www.rallymadness.prv.pl - true rallying is here! :)

Liked 1,133 Times in 607 Posts
    i believe that, most of all, this shows how much faster a nearly 'factory' c4 is than a private 307.