Page 152 of 293 FirstFirst ... 52102142150151152153154162202252 ... LastLast
Results 1,511 to 1,520 of 2925
    Liked 1 Time in 1 Post
    After accident Robert has said: "Emanuele put me in error thats why the accident happened. I'm a little mad at him because victory was near. Most important, that nothing had happened. My future I see on the track, but the decision will be taken at the end of the year. I can only say that my priority is Formula 1. I greet and thank all the fans."

Codriver has accidentaly changed two pages and told him left 5 but it was left 3. Because of that he goes into the corner 40-50 km/h faster than should.

Liked 9,358 Times in 4,972 Posts
    Super 2000 World Rally Champion Craig Breen has finished in third position at Rallye du Var, France.

Breen went into the final day of the season-ended race in sixth but only trailed Charles Zuccarelli (5th) by 38 seconds.
    The Waterford man had reduced the deficit to just 11.1 seconds after this morning’s first stage before race leader Robert Kubica crashed out in the penultimate stage.
    On the final 32km stage, Breen pulled out all the stops and with his second fastest stage time in succession managed to overhaul a 35-second deficit over Gillies Nantet to claim 3rd overall and cap an unbelievable drive.

Speaking after the race, Breen said: "I’m really delighted, this has been a hectic rally and I’m thrilled to finish third and get on the podium. We knew this morning that fourth was possible, so we decided to for it. I’m sorry for Robert (Kubica); he had a great drive all weekend."

He added: “At one point yesterday I was down in 20th position but apart from the punctures I’ve been really happy with my speed.

"Setting fastest time on stage 11 this morning was great and then on the final stage we still had to push and it worked, it’s been a fantastic rally. I want to thank all the Sainteloc team, the 207 (Peugeot) has been great.

"I’ve really enjoyed my time all year with the team and have learned a huge amount. It’s ideal to finish the year here in France. I began the season just up the road on the Monte (Rallye Monte Carlo) in January and Rallye du Var bookends another big season for me.”
    #M-SPORTER

Liked 827 Times in 374 Posts

Liked 11,152 Times in 4,427 Posts
    Quote Originally Posted by Ucci
    My congrats also to R.Dumas (again one circuit racer), with 996 model, which dates back in the late 90', to be so so fast against modern cars, well, you must be a good driver....
    The result page is wrong. This car appears to me as 997

Stupid is as stupid does. Forrest Gump

Liked 3,297 Times in 1,736 Posts
    Just saw an interview with Kubica after the rally. He confirmed that it was a mistake from his co-driver. Kubica said, that a rally crew always consists of two persons. He made many mistakes in the past and his co-driver was a victim of those mistakes. This time it was the other way around and he had to pay for the mistake of his co-driver.

Even though Kubica didn't finish, I'm still happy. The rally was won by Cedric Robert, one of my favourite drivers. Congratulations!
    http://www.rallymadness.prv.pl - rally photos and movies!

Liked 213 Times in 107 Posts
    Quote Originally Posted by Mirek
    The result page is wrong. This car appears to me as 997

yep, 997 GT3. Different car from Nantet and Cosson, who drive 997 Cup.

Liked 3,476 Times in 1,016 Posts
    Quote Originally Posted by Mirek
    Have gravel sections been used in Rallye du Var in the past?
    There were 2 parts with some 100m of gravel in one stage. The asphalt was just gone there, I don't know why. In that big part of the stage the asphalt was completely destroyed everywhere, with big holes everywhere, very easy to get punctures there. Sometimes big pieces of asphalt just flew away when cars passed by...

Liked 3,476 Times in 1,016 Posts
    Rallye du Var 2012 Cosson - Vidéo Dailymotion - Mistake from Cosson on Vidauban on saturday... He changed his wheel 4 corners later.

Liked 0 Times in 0 Posts
    Any chance to see Kubica onboard where he crashed?

Liked 16,095 Times in 6,984 Posts
    lololol
    best of rally live have removed the pirelli logos from Cedric Robert photo(bumper ones)
    Hard for them that Pirelli tyres were equipped at 1st and 2nd crew,inside France.

Rallye du Var : Un Robert en cache un autre !