Liked 0 Times in 0 Posts

GASP! I'm faster keyboarding than with a wingpad...

So I finally have CMR2 loaded on a computer with decent speed versus our desktop-asaurus.

Was initially very pleased at setting times comparable to my PS1 times while keyboarding

Was shocked to dsicover I was actually slower with a wingpad than with the keyboard

It is an el cheapo wingpad ($4 Ebay). Perhaps I'll have a look at some of the Ps2 wingpad converters for PC

Gotta say I am loving the realistic sounds and great graphics on the PC. And the steering response seems far better than on PS1.

Wish I could keep the laptop, alas.... At least I am able to check it out regularly.

Cheers,

Tannat
    9-23-2006 Cadey-Lee Deacon,The Rocket Pub, New Parks, Leicester: Little one, through some miracle of reincarnation may you be given a second chance at a full life. You\'ll not soon leave our thoughts and prayers ;(

Liked 0 Times in 0 Posts
    Quote Originally Posted by tannat
    Perhaps I'll have a look at some of the Ps2 wingpad converters for PC
    Just FYI I have USB converters for PS2 controllers so I can use them on my PC. May be worth looking out for if you own a console, as I'm sure you can probably get them for whatever other console you may have.
    Member of Race Drivers Inc.
    "Live The Dream"