Page 1 of 7 123 ... LastLast

Thread: Suzuki Sx4

Liked 0 Times in 0 Posts

Suzuki Sx4

What do you think of the SX4?
    Plenty of beef under the bonnet, claiming 320bhp!!!

http://www.suzuki-wrc.com/e/pv.html

Will it be another Hyundai or will it be a fast developing car an the S1600 Swift and Ignis's were?

Liked 1,368 Times in 711 Posts
    I think Suzuki as an organisation has a lot more experience in Motorsport compared to Hyundai, therefore will do better. The S1600 experience is valuable, but i do not know how many they will keep doing S1600 and how many new people are/will be brought in for the WRC project !

Liked 0 Times in 0 Posts
    Well I hope they do well, we need more competition from different manufacturers to challenge the big 3...
    Any news on Guy Wilks getting a shot in a SX4?

Liked 0 Times in 0 Posts
    I'm afraid this will be a new Skoda... Well, hopefully not, but it sure looks a lot like it.

When Suzuki will announce the drivers for 2007?
    Blessed are the woodheads since when the flood will arise they won't drown.

Liked 1 Time in 1 Post
    Quote Originally Posted by StevoEvo
    Well I hope they do well, we need more competition from different manufacturers to challenge the big 3...
    Any news on Guy Wilks getting a shot in a SX4?
    Guy Wilks has been fired from Suzuki, he will not get to drive the SX4, same goes for PGA. A shame really, because I think they both deserve a chance along with Urmo Aava.
    The history of the Ford Focus WRC http://web.zone.ee/focushistory/

Liked 6 Times in 2 Posts
    I think it was pretty predictable that both lads, Wilks and Andersson, get boot befoe they really launch the WRC. How com you're all so surprised ?
    Another Flying Finn

Liked 0 Times in 0 Posts
    Quote Originally Posted by A.F.F.
    I think it was pretty predictable that both lads, Wilks and Andersson, get boot befoe they really launch the WRC. How com you're all so surprised ?
    Agree, no one of the juniors has much WRC experience, else also i dont know about this deserves this and deserves that, even if never has showed anything in a WRC car, maybe the guys first should show if they are worth something, most others has also to do the same.
    Aja kovaa Pena.

Liked 1 Time in 1 Post
    I think Guy Wilks did well in Cork rally in Ireland this year with the Impreza WRC, he was leading comfortably against Mark Higgins and Markko Märtin before he went off. I hope he will show his speed in a WRC car next year and the same goes for PGA and Urmo.
    The history of the Ford Focus WRC http://web.zone.ee/focushistory/

Liked 0 Times in 0 Posts
    Quote Originally Posted by Jaanus
    I think Guy Wilks did well in Cork rally in Ireland this year with the Impreza WRC, he was leading comfortably against Mark Higgins and Markko Märtin before he went off. I hope he will show his speed in a WRC car next year and the same goes for PGA and Urmo.
    I was thinking in events where you can compaire those who try to get the seats, not village events, yes hope they drive a few WRC rounds in WRC cars.
    Aja kovaa Pena.

Liked 0 Times in 0 Posts
    Quote Originally Posted by Tomi
    I was thinking in events where you can compaire those who try to get the seats, not village events, yes hope they drive a few WRC rounds in WRC cars.
    Village events? Idiot, the venue doesnt change the oposition, he blew Markko away, and was well up on Higgins, even to call his accident an 'off' is harsh, he was basically caught out because his gravel note crew werent able to do a section of stage and he slid off quite slowly and damaged the rad, Suzuki have lead these 2 lads up the garden path, they are both fast and at least could have been let share the 2nd seat and get a experienced number 1 driver, as it is who are they likely to get, very few experienced and talented people out there at the stage in their careers that they wont mind wasteing 2 years as they try to get this car up to speed
    Deep down I'm a sound bloke!