- "How do you feel to beat the Big Boys Mikko? "
- "I dunno, they doesn't seem so big anymore."

How com Mikko and Jarmo were on another level in Norway ??

Mikko has admitted he yet lack the same level of routine than Marcus, Sebastien and Petter. Hence, he said he simply haven't got the guts to push like they do. That happened in Finland, which is in a way very similar to Sweden. And New Zealand. And Australia. In those particular rallies Mikko is right up the behind top two doing that valuable job the second driver of the team has to do, collecting and securing manufacturer points.

What was it so special in Norway Mikko was simply uncatchable? I wasn't in Norway but I got the idea Rally Norway is a bit slower than Sweden. More narrow, twisty and bumpy. The avarage speed doesn't get as high as in fast rallies. Could it be that now they didn't drive on wide fast roads which allow the maximum pushing, that kind of pushing Mikko is yet to developing, he found it more secure to push.

That added to perfect notes and good car and tyres

the reason I made this thread is NOT TO PUT down Mikko's performance. But to analyze a bit what happened and that do we have a right to expect more to come, let's say from Mexico ??

One more time, congrats Mikko and Jarmo. No more bambinos