Page 3 of 16 FirstFirst 1234513 ... LastLast
    Liked 0 Times in 0 Posts
    Quote Originally Posted by COD
    Probably because he can't evevn match he speed of Stohl, it would kill his reputation to be in the same team with top class driver like Markko
    R.I.P. Richard

Liked 0 Times in 0 Posts
    Agree that Markko is one of the top drivers, lets hope that 'if' he does return he can prove his pace. The mitsubishi hasn't got the best reputation! Still think its all a rumour though....

Liked 0 Times in 0 Posts
    Quote Originally Posted by star
    Agree that Markko is one of the top drivers, lets hope that 'if' he does return he can prove his pace. The mitsubishi hasn't got the best reputation! Still think its all a rumour though....
    I belive its going to be quite competitive, it was not so bad in sweeden, and after that they have done a lot of work, maybe not a absolute top car, but hopefully on par with subaru.
    Aja kovaa Pena.

Liked 22 Times in 8 Posts
    If the Subaru isn't improved drastically for next season, any car can beat them, meaning the Mitsubishi being one of them
    Rally driver in the Norwegian Rally Championship.

Liked 0 Times in 0 Posts
    Quote Originally Posted by bennizw
    If the Subaru isn't improved drastically for next season, any car can beat them, meaning the Mitsubishi being one of them
    I hope they dont skip the carbon fiber handbrake anyway
    Aja kovaa Pena.

Liked 0 Times in 0 Posts
    Quote Originally Posted by COD
    Probably because he can't evevn match he speed of Stohl, it would kill his reputation to be in the same team with top class driver like Markko
    hear hear, who let you out of the aquarium?

Liked 2 Times in 2 Posts
    Autosport were reporting last weak that he had turned down the Mitsubishi drive. Martin has made no secret of the fact that he doesnt like the WRC at the moment. From the quotes of his that I have read he seems to believe that this year WRC became a sport for ametures as only 4-5 drives are actually paid.

Liked 3 Times in 3 Posts
    Quote Originally Posted by Sleeper
    Autosport were reporting last weak that he had turned down the Mitsubishi drive. Martin has made no secret of the fact that he doesnt like the WRC at the moment. From the quotes of his that I have read he seems to believe that this year WRC became a sport for ametures as only 4-5 drives are actually paid.
    Very silly comments from Markko I feel. Rallying has always changed since it started with near standard road cars 50 ish years ago. If Markko was still in the WRC I don't think he'd be ****ting on the sport that made him who he is
    Rule 1 of the forum, always accuse anyone who disagrees with you of bias.I would say that though.

Liked 11 Times in 11 Posts
    Quote Originally Posted by Daniel
    Very silly comments from Markko I feel. Rallying has always changed since it started with near standard road cars 50 ish years ago. If Markko was still in the WRC I don't think he'd be ****ting on the sport that made him who he is
    Märtin has been vocally critical of the WRC for a long time, starting when gravel crews were banned and super-rally was introduced. He was still driving then, remember? :\

Nothing wrong with calling a spade a spade (or are you under the impression that these are glory days for the WRC?), but I find it more than a little strange that he should now want to come back after all the stuff he's been saying for the past year. :\ If, indeed, he does.

Liked 3 Times in 3 Posts
    Quote Originally Posted by studiose
    Märtin has been vocally critical of the WRC for a long time, starting when gravel crews were banned and super-rally was introduced. He was still driving then, remember? :\

Nothing wrong with calling a spade a spade (or are you under the impression that these are glory days for the WRC?), but I find it more than a little strange that he should now want to come back after all the stuff he's been saying for the past year. :\ If, indeed, he does.
    Rallying has not changed that much in the last year. If Markko had such a big problem with rallying at the time he should have taken up Morris dancing or something. Perhaps that's more his thing. Markko is probably just angry because he's on the outside looking in now.
    Rule 1 of the forum, always accuse anyone who disagrees with you of bias.I would say that though.