Page 7 of 9 FirstFirst ... 56789 LastLast
    Liked 15 Times in 15 Posts
    ..the word....

ps-could you get someone to post the video?
    Only the dead know the end of war. Plato:beer:

Liked 0 Times in 0 Posts
    Quote Originally Posted by jimispeed
    USA Today (trademarked as USA TODAY in capitals) is a national American daily newspaper[ published by the Gannett Company. It was founded by Allen 'Al' Neuharth. The paper has the widest circulation of any newspaper in the United States (averaging over 2.11 million copies every weekday), and among English-language broadsheets, it comes second worldwide, behind only the 3.14 million daily paid copies of The Times of India.
    What the hell are you talking about?! Your original point was that there was loads of attention about the lap record, around the world and that it ruffled feathers in Europe. So how does USA today running the story confirm this??

Liked 1 Time in 1 Post

Oval Race: IRL Dallara-Honda vs Honda F1 vs Super-Aguri-Honda

Check out the YouTube Videos:

1. http://www.youtube.com/watch?v=C51Ea_OeIaA
    2. http://www.youtube.com/watch?v=C3BvkY1pEdQ&NR=1

Oval Race between: Dallara-Honda vs Honda F1 Honda vs Super-Aguri-Honda .

Filmed during "Honda Thanks Day" at Twin Ring Motegi. There's no comparison, even while racing on an oval, modern day F1 cars are superior. The spec-IRL car don't stand a chance. However, if a 1997-2002 Champcar (with 1000HP) was used, the results would be different.

Liked 0 Times in 0 Posts
    Quote Originally Posted by Colin_Harvey
    What the hell are you talking about?! Your original point was that there was loads of attention about the lap record, around the world and that it ruffled feathers in Europe. So how does USA today running the story confirm this??
    Well, I thought if I showed a little documentation it would help! I said "it ruffled a few feathers". That doesn't mean it was a huge intimidation!!

I thought the USA Today article would show a little more than some independant blog out there. Its not that there was a phenomenal amount of attention, but rather if Speednews showed it, Wind Tunnel talked about it, and various publications ran the story,then I'm sure quite alot of people were exposed to it!! I certainly remember seeing it!

Maybe you guys should just cut me at the knees, put me in some cement shoes and drop me in the river, since I'm the only one left!!
    :champion:car Continuing since 1909
    http://www.youtube.com/user/champcar4ever

Liked 0 Times in 0 Posts
    Quote Originally Posted by Lemmy-Boy
    Check out the YouTube Videos:

1. http://www.youtube.com/watch?v=C51Ea_OeIaA
    2. http://www.youtube.com/watch?v=C3BvkY1pEdQ&NR=1

Oval Race between: Dallara-Honda vs Honda F1 Honda vs Super-Aguri-Honda .

Filmed during "Honda Thanks Day" at Twin Ring Motegi. There's no comparison, even while racing on an oval, modern day F1 cars are superior. The spec-IRL car don't stand a chance. However, if a 1997-2002 Champcar (with 1000HP) was used, the results would be different.
    well, that about settles it. wow.....

Liked 15 Times in 15 Posts
    Quote Originally Posted by jimispeed

Maybe you guys should just cut me at the knees, put me in some cement shoes and drop me in the river, since I'm the only one left!!
    A video of that one, too, please???
    I will add it to my danica collection

those who understand, do, those that do not, never will...your point is noted for the record.

Actually if they cut of your legs at the knees, the cement shoes will probably not work and let you drift up to the surface like peterson's former wife....
    Only the dead know the end of war. Plato:beer:

Liked 0 Times in 0 Posts
    Quote Originally Posted by markabilly
    A video of that one, too, please???
    I will add it to my danica collection

those who understand, do, those that do not, never will...your point is noted for the record.

Actually if they cut of your legs at the knees, the cement shoes will probably not work and let you drift up to the surface like peterson's former wife....

Can you read correctly???? It says "Cut me at the knees"!! This is the same forum of those who thrive at ridicule, instead of intelligent open discussion.

I suppose the mods will let you get away with that? That's morbid behavior!!

I suppose I shouldn't be surprised!!
    :champion:car Continuing since 1909
    http://www.youtube.com/user/champcar4ever

Liked 1 Time in 1 Post
    Quote Originally Posted by tamburello
    From die-hard Champcar fans.

The rest of the world, including the F1 fan-base, didn't notice it.

The DP01 was such a great car that the series it ran in folded and was bought up by its rival whilst the series that runs the same Panoz tub, Superleague, managed a six car field for its opening race of this year....

....yes, the DP01 was amazing....amazingly impotent at its job.

Not when you type tripe.
    Maybe you should try to look things up before claiming them. There were 18 cars at Magny-Cours, in both races. Only the non-championship five-minute race-off for a cash prize had six cars in it. You know why? Because only the top six cars of the weekend qualify for it.

Quote Originally Posted by Jimmy Magnusson
    Maybe you should try to look things up before claiming them. There were 18 cars at Magny-Cours, in both races. Only the non-championship five-minute race-off for a cash prize had six cars in it. You know why? Because only the top six cars of the weekend qualify for it.
    Ah, whattamistakkatomaka!

Still, the mega amazing Panoz car really has put Superleague in the headlines.....not.

If it did, then how come the races were free for spectators for most of last year?

That alone is proof that, far from being wonderful, the Panoz is just another dull-as-ditch-water spec chassis.

Liked 0 Times in 0 Posts
    Quote Originally Posted by Hoop-98
    The weight is not a significant factor for top speed, drag and rolling resistance are. Weight would affect the acceleration, and of course the IndyCar would be far slower to accelerate and is closer to A1GP than F1 on road courses.

rh
    We will find out for sure at surfers this year
    Sir! While I disagree with what you are saying, I will fight to the death your right to spell the words incorerctly and use heinous.. grammar yo !!!