Page 1 of 3 123 LastLast

Thread: Kyle on Tony

Liked 1 Time in 1 Post

Kyle on Tony

"Busch says Stewart dumped him at Daytona: All is not forgiven in the eyes of #18-Kyle Busch. Busch said he felt he was "dumped" by #14-Tony Stewart Saturday night at Daytona when the two cars collided as the drivers headed to the finish line of the Coke Zero 400. Busch didn't directly criticize Stewart at first, but found a way to make his point when asked what NASCAR should do about last-lap crashes at Daytona and Talladega. "NASCAR can take steps to look at it," Busch said. "If the second-place driver dumps the leader, then black flag his ass. He doesn't get the win. If he's up along side the leader and dumps him, give the third-place car the victory." Busch then was asked if he considered the bump with Stewart "a dump." "Yes, it would be considered a dump," he said.(ESPN.com)(7-9-2009)"

Then Kyle goes on to say that Nascar should shut down Tony's team as he is only a satellite of Hendrick.

kyle will be a Mayfield eventually, WTH wants him.
    "If you can help others, and fail to do so, your time on earth has been wasted" - Roberto Clemente

Liked 0 Times in 0 Posts
    You knew this was coming. I knew he would blame Tony for the wreck. He has a tendency to blame everyone else.
    Danica Patrick- 2013 Sprint Cup Series Champion

Liked 0 Times in 0 Posts
    Kyle is a p!ssy little spoiled brat. When his dad was teaching him how to race he neglected to teach him any social skills. He's a real piece of work.
    "You win some, lose some, and wreck some." - Dale Earnhardt

Liked 1 Time in 1 Post
    Poll, Poll....who is dumber....Kyle or Mayfield?
    "If you can help others, and fail to do so, your time on earth has been wasted" - Roberto Clemente

Liked 0 Times in 0 Posts
    how bout this one

Busch's vs Bodine's
    Brian France is a violation of Section 12-1 (actions detrimental to stock car racing)

Liked 0 Times in 0 Posts
    Kyle needs to go back and watch the replay
    2009 Truck Pick'em Champion

Liked 9 Times in 9 Posts
    the very thought that he can even blame stewart even slightly for the crash at daytona is obsured, kyle has some replay watching to do.

i liked this kid at first when i first started watching nascar back at richmond this year, now i just feel dumb. not as dumb as kyle obviously, i have some consolation.

at least he livens up the scene a bit! still stupid though.
    Congratulations Sebastian Vettel. Champion of the season of seasons.

Liked 0 Times in 0 Posts
    the only thing I can agree on Busch, Stewart was bump-drafting him in the final corners, last time I though Nascar penalizes drivers for that, the corners are no bumping zones. but then he was blocking and that served a penalty as well
    Brian France is a violation of Section 12-1 (actions detrimental to stock car racing)

Senior Member The instant classic's Avatar
    Liked 0 Times in 0 Posts
    wait till dega i bet anything if Kyle aint in the top5 of the chase he will wreck Tony,
    i don't blame Kyle for being mad, cuz Tony use to act the same way at one time, doesn't matter to me gives me something to talk about now
    Thats The Way Of The Road.Thats The Way She Goes.Sometimes She Goes Sometimes She Doesn't Go

Liked 0 Times in 0 Posts
    Quote Originally Posted by The instant classic
    wait till dega i bet anything if Kyle aint in the top5 of the chase he will wreck Tony,
    i don't blame Kyle for being mad, cuz Tony use to act the same way at one time, doesn't matter to me gives me something to talk about now
    This is true... as much as I like Tony, Tony sometimes talks complete trash like that too. Kyle's problem is that he talks down about everyone, and he doesn't seem to have any sense of history. You have to have respect for the history & legacy of a sport, if you expect to be liked & respected yourself. Kyle thinks everything revolves around him.
    N.Hayden L.Hamilton D.Earnhardt R.Gordon S.Speed T.Stewart J.P.Montoya G.Rahal Ferrari Lotus