Page 17 of 17 FirstFirst ... 7151617
    Liked 0 Times in 0 Posts
    Quote Originally Posted by hoofhearted
    i have un installed it and downloading it again, 24% at the mo an hour and a bit left fingers crossed!!!!
    Let me know when you have it installed.

Here is a like that you may find helpful

http://forum.racesimcentral.com/showthread.php?t=333978
    the big print giveth the small print taketh

Liked 0 Times in 0 Posts
    Quote Originally Posted by steve_spackman
    I will write make a list of the stages for you, so you can see what stages each country has.

Also with the RSRBR 09 mod, its possible to have different weather patterns on each stage. Light fog, medium fog, heavy fog, overcast dry, covered damp and rain and even snow on each stage and the also able to change the tyres aswell.
    Sounds like just what we need for the next championship to make it more challenging!!

In CMR 1 I planned an RAC rally using timetrial and the cheat FX.
    Day 1 would be the spectator stages run forwards and backwards (using the cheat "BACKAGAIN" that allows you to drive in the opposite direction but without notes) and with different conditions ie. morning fog "WHITEOUT" cheat, normal daytime default, then night-time "DARKSIDE" cheat.
    Days 2 and 3 would be a mix of variations of the forest stages, with returns to the parkland stages at the end of the day, just like the real RAC used to do.
    If we can find enough suitable stages for RBR we could do a similar thing.....

(p.s. for a real challenge that evokes the spirit of the RAC, drive the Dolgellau stage in CMR1 (default night) but add the WHITEOUT cheat, it looks great!!! )
    "I rolled......................I retired"

Liked 0 Times in 0 Posts
    Quote Originally Posted by ProductionCup
    Sounds like just what we need for the next championship to make it more challenging!!

In CMR 1 I planned an RAC rally using timetrial and the cheat FX.
    Day 1 would be the spectator stages run forwards and backwards (using the cheat "BACKAGAIN" that allows you to drive in the opposite direction but without notes) and with different conditions ie. morning fog "WHITEOUT" cheat, normal daytime default, then night-time "DARKSIDE" cheat.
    Days 2 and 3 would be a mix of variations of the forest stages, with returns to the parkland stages at the end of the day, just like the real RAC used to do.
    If we can find enough suitable stages for RBR we could do a similar thing.....

(p.s. for a real challenge that evokes the spirit of the RAC, drive the Dolgellau stage in CMR1 (default night) but add the WHITEOUT cheat, it looks great!!! )
    The RSRBR 09 mod for some reason does not include Finland. I know the default RBR has 1 or 2 stages run in reverse, but would be good to have all the Finland stages run in reverse.

Very glad that all the reversed stages come with pace notes...

Liked 17 Times in 15 Posts
    Hmm, it would suck a bit if the championship started using the RBR2009 mod, cos people like me can't even think about downloading 900+MB of files - we have a thing called cap limits in South Africa (soon to be done in USA too I believe). I personally only have 500mb for the month at home and my company pays about $190 for 20GB each month, of which I can't steal a gig so there is no way I'll get it. Besides, it wipes out PS2 players...
    CMR4L titles: 2, RBR MF Cup titles: 2
    :champion:

Liked 0 Times in 0 Posts

I'm not thinking of RSRBR09 either...I'd like to have reversed tracks never run before though ( Mineshaft II, FraizerWells II etc ) using Chech plugin ( offline mod ), but then It's that PS Issue;Really, how many people of RBR group here, are on PS?
    I'm working over an Idea, where next season, the top 8 drivers of this championship, will moderate-In a way-next season's schedule...
    How does this sound? I'm not talking complicated things, just a way each one of the competitors has his chance to leave his own mark on some rallies!

Liked 0 Times in 0 Posts
    Steve, it works!!!! YAY!!!

changed some settings on my antivirus software and it now works!

many thanks for your help!

Ah, lets hear it for Anti-virus software!

Liked 0 Times in 0 Posts
    Quote Originally Posted by hoofhearted
    Steve, it works!!!! YAY!!!

changed some settings on my antivirus software and it now works!

many thanks for your help!
    No worries. I had issues at first. The antivirus didnt like the RSRBR 09 mod either so had to sort it out.

From what i have seen and heard ALOT of people have had this issue.

Serious testing has begun for France - and I'll be releasing my new skin for my C4 for that event. Found some great improvements over the standard setup for the car, all looks well.