Page 30 of 30 FirstFirst ... 20282930
    Liked 0 Times in 0 Posts
    Quote Originally Posted by chuck34
    Jimi you are getting REALLY OLD! How many threads do you have to turn into a CART was awesome thread? Seriously man, are there not enough already? Would it make you happy if the IRL just adopted the 1998 or 1999 CART rule book? You do realise that there were plenty of boring races then too don't you? You do realise that LOTS of teams didn't see the need to stay in that series (for whatever reason)? You do realise that series is now dead?

And the most important question, You do realise that we ALL know you loved those cars? And maybe more importantly we know we aren't EVER going to see those cars again? Right? You do have some sort of self awareness right?

Sorry for being the "forum mother", I am just sick to death of all these CART was great responses popping up all over. Especially in threads where they have ABSOLUTELY NO RELEVANCE. If I am wrong, please let me know. But I think we have enough threads to cover that crap.

Yes I realise.

Are you speaking of teams who took the Honda/Toyota bait?

I apologise.

I find it hard.

I got on youtube for Toronto, and the next thing, I'm being reminded of what it used to be.

It really has not much to do with CART, but more to do with the merger that wasn't all that it should have been. It's hard to see the attendance and everything from Toronto without looking back.

And yes, hoop98, I've seen them since my dad introduced me to a race back in 1988.

I'm putting myself on probation. I will refrain from my open wheel history.

It's amazingly hard for me. I'm not trying to bring up the past, as much as trying to show what could/should have continued if they had "truly" merged. But instead, we wait until 2012??? That's brutal!!

I need therapy....
    :champion:car Continuing since 1909
    http://www.youtube.com/user/champcar4ever

Liked 0 Times in 0 Posts
    Quote Originally Posted by jimispeed
    Yes I realise.

Are you speaking of teams who took the Honda/Toyota bait?

I apologise.

I find it hard.

I got on youtube for Toronto, and the next thing, I'm being reminded of what it used to be.

It really has not much to do with CART, but more to do with the merger that wasn't all that it should have been. It's hard to see the attendance and everything from Toronto without looking back.

And yes, hoop98, I've seen them since my dad introduced me to a race back in 1988.

I'm putting myself on probation. I will refrain from my open wheel history.

It's amazingly hard for me. I'm not trying to bring up the past, as much as trying to show what could/should have continued if they had "truly" merged. But instead, we wait until 2012??? That's brutal!!

I need therapy....
    Then git er done (therapy), just remember what the point of impact is when a fence straddler slips!!!!!! ;P

rh
    "The universal aptitude for ineptitude makes any human accomplishment an incredible miracle."