Page 3 of 3 FirstFirst 123
    Liked 0 Times in 0 Posts
    Quote Originally Posted by markabilly
    great race just wish they were not using the stupid low def, upscale it up to widescreen bleery eyed world feed on Fox---saw part of waktin glen, so of which was in fairly high def, EXCELLENT, compared to the crap shown by Fox --although there were a couple of scenes in pit area, where the camera was hi def, and it got through to the feed (must have been some accident there)

I thought the race looked fantastic. I dont know if it was the camera work, or the twisting course or the desert setting but everyone just seemed to be going like crazy.

Pity about all of the fallers, and Pedo won in the only way that he ever does, but the battle for second was great.

Liked 0 Times in 0 Posts
    Good win for Pedrosa (even if he's the last person I want to see winning races)

Really battling results for Lorenzo and Stoner considering their injuries/ailments

If Stoner has got Epstein Barr virus as suggested (more commonly know as glandular fever) then he might as well write this season off and start getting some rest. Having had it myself in my 20's I know from experience that if you don't take it easy the recovery takes much longer.

Maybe I wasn't awake properly this morning but I didn't think the race was all that great but I love watching the bikes race around Laguna Seca anyway. Good to see Dani over his injuries and at the front and Nicky's huge grin after the race told us how he was feeling about his 5th place.

I've been reading about the AMA superbike race at Laguna Seca on the motorcycle usa website. A jump start by Tommy Hayden, Ben Bostrom crashing into Hodgson and Larry Pegram, and riders nearly crashing into a safety vehicle which came on to the track unexpectedly. Sounds like plenty of action there.

Liked 15 Times in 15 Posts
    Quote Originally Posted by jim mcglinchey
    I thought the race looked fantastic. I dont know if it was the camera work, or the twisting course or the desert setting but everyone just seemed to be going like crazy.

Pity about all of the fallers, and Pedo won in the only way that he ever does, but the battle for second was great.
    the camera work was excellent...it was just the fox feed.
    If you watch the race on a hig def screen like 50 inches or more you would have seen the difference, esp with the commercials or with the few AMA races shown on Speed, which were higher quality than the motogp images...

with many more getting hi def tvs, then people are going to really notice it, and so will sponsors, and then the TV audience will shrink further.....

BTW--Dani really was so fast at the start, it looked to me he jumped the start, but they must have looked at that, so I guess not...
    Only the dead know the end of war. Plato:beer:

Liked 1 Time in 1 Post
    Quote Originally Posted by neninja
    Good win for Pedrosa (even if he's the last person I want to see winning races)

Really battling results for Lorenzo and Stoner considering their injuries/ailments

If Stoner has got Epstein Barr virus as suggested (more commonly know as glandular fever) then he might as well write this season off and start getting some rest. Having had it myself in my 20's I know from experience that if you don't take it easy the recovery takes much longer.
    He's staying in the US to have all sorts of tests done to find out what the hell is going on

Im not too thrilled hes still riding TBH - one if he has too much of a drop of enegery he could crash out (and could do all sorts of damage) and two if its Gladular fever like some suggest that could lead to chronic fatigue among other things if it gets worse

I am really worried now
    Casey Stoner: 2007 World Champion

Liked 103 Times in 39 Posts
    My MotoGP fan career as a supporter of Dovi has had a shocking start. I've watched MotoGP for about 2 years, but only started watching as a fan of somebody since Assen.

And what do I do - Dovi has 2 crashes in 2 races since I start supporting him! I apologize for jinxing an otherwise good season...

Liked 0 Times in 0 Posts
    Quote Originally Posted by pettersolberg29
    My MotoGP fan career as a supporter of Dovi has had a shocking start. I've watched MotoGP for about 2 years, but only started watching as a fan of somebody since Assen.

And what do I do - Dovi has 2 crashes in 2 races since I start supporting him! I apologize for jinxing an otherwise good season...
    Aha!! So now I know wht My Dovi is crashing out lately!!! LOL....

Its nice to meet another Dovi fan... Dovi's time is close!!! I have been a Dovi fan since his 125 days...

as well as a Roby Rolfo fan.. Roby rocks!!

Liked 103 Times in 39 Posts
    Watching Dovi in the last couple of years, I thought his time is soon. Perhaps I thought too soon.

Sorry to jinx him for you!!

Liked 0 Times in 0 Posts
    Quote Originally Posted by pettersolberg29
    Watching Dovi in the last couple of years, I thought his time is soon. Perhaps I thought too soon.

Sorry to jinx him for you!!

I'll forgive you!! LOL

I reckon Dovi is waiting for Philip Island so I can "congraulate" him personally!! I live in a dream world I know!! LOL