Page 4 of 8 FirstFirst ... 23456 ... LastLast
    Liked 0 Times in 0 Posts
    after seeing S4C coverage of rally gb (which I couldn't understand) i have to agree that Daves coverage is pretty poor. Thank goodness Dave coverage is on mainstream tv but they could make so much more of the one hour slot. S4c had helicopter shots that I've never seen on Eurosport or Dave. Why not?!!

I was at Halfway yesterday near to Dixies corner and they had Niel cole and Dom Jolley "commentating"! It was bloody annoying and went down like a lead baloon with the crowd. Just a total waste of time and effort.

Liked 0 Times in 0 Posts
    Well 21 minutes in and we've seen Alan Shearer go for a ride and now have Dom Jolly doing handbrake turns in a car park. What about some actual action? Roll on the BBC Wales effort....

Liked 0 Times in 0 Posts
    can't believe that they showed their "commentry"!

Liked 18 Times in 14 Posts
    Once again, a total and utterley s*** attempt from Dave at makeing a new programme.

This time I am going to complain to Dave.

Liked 1,251 Times in 680 Posts
    Quote Originally Posted by Langdale Forest
    Once again, a total and utterley s*** attempt from Dave at makeing a new programme.

This time I am going to complain to Dave.
    Complain, but remember, no other British TV station is intereste in the WRC. You only had to look at the lack of National coverage of RallyGB.......

Is there a better sound than that of Porsche engined Flat-6 ???

Liked 77 Times in 62 Posts
    I suddenly remembered that the event was taking place this weekend and actually watched the Dave coverage. It was, and I'm not exaggerating here, by a very long way the worst TV coverage of a 'major' sporting event I have ever watched in the UK. There were no redeeming features at all, except the ending of the programme after an hour and the chance that gave to put Countryfile or something on.

Liked 0 Times in 0 Posts
    You're right AndyRAC. It's such a shame that no other TV terrestrial station broadcast it. I can't understand the lack of publicity for the evnt though. i've seen the advert on the rally gb website but not seen it on tv anywhere - not even during rallying programmes.

Liked 18 Times in 14 Posts
    In a dream world you would have 2 houres of TV coverage with no adverts and the full coverage of the top 20/PWRC/JWRC and any other notable class leaders, but unfortunatley there is too mutch rubbish on TV in this day and age for that to happen.

If I took over Dave that is what I would do!!!!

Liked 0 Times in 0 Posts
    i watched rallio's coverage with subtitles and i must say fair play to them neil cole id want to spend a day or two with them

Liked 2,262 Times in 893 Posts
    I just dont think it sells the series to get in all these people who clearly just dont want to be there. And the fact the show literally hinges on these guests is just horrible.

And I wonder how pissed off those people must have been at the end of Port Talbot to have their view blocked by Rupert Grint plus camera crew. Those sheep pens literally make you feel small/insignificant/emasculated.
    RS Motorsport Media - Follow me on Instagram: rsmotorsportmedia