Quote Originally Posted by WRCMAD Sean
I personal think they could extend to time slot to two hours easy, more onboard and stage action. Or a hour for each day, all they would be pushing aside is ****ting repeats of topgear!
Not to mention Fifth Gear too. We have seen them all a million times. Why not give it a rest? ITV3 showed classic 70's drama Upstairs, Downstairs from the first episode till the final and instead of repeating it over and over again have taken it off to be replaced by something else. Why can't Dave do the same with TG and FG? And then there is Dave ja vu. In case you aren't sick and tired of the endless repeats they show the endless repeats endlessley.
That would free up so much air-time to show the stuff that the audience really will like. Like the WRC.

Hey, why stop there?! Show the IRC too. And what about a studio based show with interviews and features? I would love to know more about the SWRC and drivers like Prokop and Sandell. What will happen to the PWRC next year? I assume they will pretty much do away with that since the WRC looks like going to exclusively S2000.

That would make Dave a proper channel and not one that shows repeats over and over again.