Page 2 of 2 FirstFirst 12
    Liked 0 Times in 0 Posts
    where is Hendrick gonna make room, teams are limited to 4 cars next year and I can hardly see Hendrick giving up any driver (except for Jr. maybe : ). The Brand thinks she should be in top equipment right away but that isnt gonna make any difference, she may have bought herself a ride thats in the top 35 in points so she make the first 5 races, but after that she would not even qualify for the races. if her hissy fights were bad enough in the IRL, wait until she has to go to Martinsville and Bristol, every driver will run off the track as she'll be a moving chicane (much like every track if she does in)
    Brian France is a violation of Section 12-1 (actions detrimental to stock car racing)

Liked 0 Times in 0 Posts
    Quote Originally Posted by Mark in Oshawa

Danica may be using NASCAR as a ploy

Do you think her people genuinely are using it as a ploy? I mean really talking to NASCAR teams about seeing if there could be a seat for her.

OR is this is purely a media perpetuated thing? You know, one reporter talks about, which makes other reporters talk about it so they appears not to be missing out, and finally you lose site of how it all started and forums buzz with the subject too.

Just wondering if anyone really honestly actually knows if genuine real conversations are actually taking place

Liked 0 Times in 0 Posts
    Quote Originally Posted by colinspooky
    Do you think her people genuinely are using it as a ploy? I mean really talking to NASCAR teams about seeing if there could be a seat for her.

OR is this is purely a media perpetuated thing? You know, one reporter talks about, which makes other reporters talk about it so they appears not to be missing out, and finally you lose site of how it all started and forums buzz with the subject too.

Just wondering if anyone really honestly actually knows if genuine real conversations are actually taking place
    I think that 100% this is a ploy to get rehired with a better contract. Danica knows that she's not better then Dario or Hornish. She knows that making Cup would be tough. However, when its time to negotiate for a new contract, this is how you do it. You put feelers out, you get people talking, you get your agent talking.
    N.Hayden L.Hamilton D.Earnhardt R.Gordon S.Speed T.Stewart J.P.Montoya G.Rahal Ferrari Lotus