Page 1 of 2 12 LastLast
    Liked 0 Times in 0 Posts

Is that what you want in NASCAR?

Liked 0 Times in 0 Posts
    shes pathetic, I'll never jump over the wall until she would be a complete rest. but no one will have to worry, she wont qualify for the races anyway
    Brian France is a violation of Section 12-1 (actions detrimental to stock car racing)

Liked 0 Times in 0 Posts
    Well we've survived...
    [youtube]870lq1DGnfA[/youtube]
    [youtube]5tBT-_kH-8[/youtube]
    racing-reference.info/showblog?id=1785
    9 Simple Rules as Suggested by a Nerd

Liked 0 Times in 0 Posts
    and? it's happened loads of times from really experienced NASCAR drivers. Just one of the hazards of the job really.

Senior Member The instant classic's Avatar
    Liked 0 Times in 0 Posts
    you guys remember when Atwood slamed into Ricky Rudds pit crew at homestead 2001?
    Thats The Way Of The Road.Thats The Way She Goes.Sometimes She Goes Sometimes She Doesn't Go

Liked 0 Times in 0 Posts
    Yeah, I couldn't find video of that. I also found video of someone getting killed on pitroad by a spinning car, but I thought it would be too morbid to post here.
    racing-reference.info/showblog?id=1785
    9 Simple Rules as Suggested by a Nerd

Liked 0 Times in 0 Posts
    yeah, a little harsh to criticise her too much - was daft, but they how many times are simple mistakes made - Few vids above goes to show even the best make errors - no one said motor racing is completely safe. If she did it week in and week out, then maybe doing something wrong.

Liked 0 Times in 0 Posts
    I wouldn't worry too much if she came to NASCAR, she'd actually have to qualify for the race. Wouldn't see her at the track too much after Friday.
    DVR . . . . . Life is too short to watch commercials.

Liked 0 Times in 0 Posts
    I don't think we'll ever see her in NASCAR (or at least until after she wins the Indy 500).

This is the little routine her PR people do when she wants to jump to a better ride in the IRL. Her number one goal is to win Indy. This NASCAR rumor was out there before when she was still with Rahal-Letterman and she ended up with AGR. Now she wants to go to Penske or Ganassi (the winning teams right now).
    I'm choosing Joey Logano as my avatar. I feel he is a worthy ally.

Liked 4 Times in 4 Posts
    Whether Danica comes to NASCAR or not, I don't think she is any more likely to run over a crew guy than anyone else. Concrete pit stalls are slippery if they don't get rubber down in them.

Danica may be using NASCAR as a ploy...but if a front line cup ride came open she would take it. She would be an idiot not to. The real idiot though would be the Rick Hendrick or Jack Roush who gave her a Cup ride right out of the IRL. She wants to do NASCAR, let her do a year in Truck and Nationwide. Driving a COT aint easy to adapt to after that Dallara she has now. Just ask Hornish, who has actually won races and the Indy 500. Danica? doing ok...but she isn't no race winner. Just looks better in a Bikini than Sam Hornish....
    "Water for my horses, beer for my men and mud for my turtle".