HY,
sorry for my bad english.I am Italian.
I have follow the "wait for the game" of WRC3,WRC4 and WRC5,in this forum.
But only now i am register...

I remeber the "news guys" like Wild Swede and many...

In Italian Forum,is escape this BEAUTIFUL news.Follow this URL:
http://www.drivingitalia.net/forum/i...pic=45181&st=0

Maybe,repeat MAYBE,the developer is SIMBIN.Developer of GTR\GTR2\WTCC,and maybe whit the new tecnologie IOpener and with new graphic engine.
This is maybe,but for sure:

World Rally Championship's next game: Racing live against rally heroes

The next generation WRC computer game will allow players to 'compete' in live rallies", states ISC chairman Neil Duncanson in the April version of SportBusiness International magazine. ISC, the global promoter of the World Rally Championship (WRC), mentions WRC's ultimate goal as building up an online gaming world championship alongside the real thing.
ISC and the computer gaming industry believe the next step in gaming is this 'live' competition between gamers and real drivers, made possible through iOpener's patented technology.
ISC CEO Simon Long says: "Now we are a global promoter, we want this to be multi-platform, multi-publisher, multi-territory."
For Long and Duncanson the new game is part of WRC's broader efforts to appeal new fans beyond the hardcore enthusiastics. FIA's chairman Max Mosley has said the virtual champion will be honoured at the WRC's annual end-of-season awards ceremony in Monaco.

But the only problem is 2011 is sooo far.