Page 4 of 6 FirstFirst ... 23456 LastLast
    Liked 0 Times in 0 Posts
    a sad day.
    Whatever you might think of him he was a legend. A real talent for writing music and making music videos.
    I've got friends racing all over the world.... good luck to you all.

Liked 6 Times in 2 Posts
    I can't believe he's dead. I thought Jacko never dies. I'm stunned.
    Another Flying Finn

Liked 10 Times in 8 Posts
    Can not belive what im reading on the thread from some people. What ever Jacko got up to in his private life, was not proven.
    At the end of the day, one of the most talented performers, and song writers have died.
    R.I.P Jacko

Liked 311 Times in 207 Posts
    What a very sad news, my kids have grown up with his music and because of that I've followed in love with his music eventhough I've a different taste. He was a great artist/singer/dancer and had never lost hope to hear a new album from him. A great lost indeed

R.I.P Michael
    When you're tired of rallying...you're tired of life

Liked 311 Times in 207 Posts

Exclamation

Now a note to everyone if you want to talk about his private life (as usually as soon someone dies) start a new thread and do it there. I am very serious about this and I am not going to ask again !
    When you're tired of rallying...you're tired of life

Liked 39 Times in 33 Posts
    *post removed*

Moderator note : what part of my above post you don't understand ? I've asked to start another thread if you want to talk about Michael private life !

pino
    FIDO - Forget It, Drive On

Liked 10 Times in 8 Posts
    Quote Originally Posted by pino
    Now a note to everyone if you want to talk about his private life (as usually as soon someone dies) start a new thread and do it there. I am very serious about this and I am not going to ask again !
    Totally agree, this thread is for people who will miss a legend.

Liked 1 Time in 1 Post
    This is my first time reading this thread, I thought people said it jokingly refer to someone else whose name is the same as Michael. Can't believe it. Once MP3 technology was introduced I bought two plates that I keep it until today i.e compilation of Latin singer (Santana and Mark Anthony), and another one was greatest of Michael.

Sad news, Michael, you always alive in the heart of your listeners, may you have peace in heaven...

Liked 0 Times in 0 Posts
    Loved his early Jackson 5 and post J5 stuff, One Day in Your Life still brings a lump to my throat, but hated most of his later stuff Earth Song was the biggerst pile of self-aggrandising tosh ever. Sad.

Liked 2 Times in 2 Posts
    Jackson certainly had an... interesting life, but the one thing I'm sure almost everybody agrees on is that he'll leave behind a phenomenal body of work which anybody would be proud of.

As events unfolded last night I could scarcely believe it; I had to wake a friend who is a massive MJ fan and has tickets for the O2 next month, he was understandably shocked.

I gather that those who have bought tickets through official channels will have no problems getting a refund, but I can't bring myself to feel sorry for those who bought tickets simply with a view to profiteering on auction sites.

Anyway, Jacko achieved more in his 50 years than most do in a lifetime, and for that we should be thankful. His legacy will live on for decades to come.
    Useful F1 Twitter thingy: http://goo.gl/6PO1u