Page 2 of 2 FirstFirst 12
    Liked 3 Times in 3 Posts
    Quote Originally Posted by pino
    In all honesty, why don't you or anybodyelse take over ? I am sure you will do a better job...I am tired of wasting my time on F1 Forum, only to get critics and critics from everyone, and never a single thanks no matter what I do Just let me know and I will be very glad to step-down
    Pino, I don't think Schmenke was criticising your moderation. I think it's more about F1 as a sport and the sort of discussions it breeds. At the end of the day there is only so much a good couple of moderators can do. Yourself and Janneppi are great people and great mods But I think you're swimming against the tide I know moderation is a thankless task but I would like to say thanks to yourself and Janneppi
    Rule 1 of the forum, always accuse anyone who disagrees with you of bias.I would say that though.

Liked 311 Times in 207 Posts
    Quote Originally Posted by Valve Bounce
    Come on pino, no need to take this personally. I, for one, am not criticising you at all. I know you are doing your best, and I am grateful. I know bickering is not outside the rules, and neither is being negative. I am just voicing my own frustration, that's all.

Moderating is a thankless task. I know that and I appreciate all the work you have done here to make this forum possible.

So thanks, mate!!
    Don't worry Valve I wasn't referring at you, you're one of the few members who have always supported me and I thank you for that

Quote Originally Posted by Daniel
    Pino, I don't think Schmenke was criticising your moderation. I think it's more about F1 as a sport and the sort of discussions it breeds. At the end of the day there is only so much a good couple of moderators can do. Yourself and Janneppi are great people and great mods But I think you're swimming against the tide I know moderation is a thankless task but I would like to say thanks to yourself and Janneppi
    Daniel, as you know very well I am not 7 years old, and as many (Schmenke included) have criticized my work for months now, a new Mod for F1 forum could be the best solution for everyone.
    When you're tired of rallying...you're tired of life

Liked 3 Times in 3 Posts
    Daniel, as you know very well I am not 7 years old, and as many (Schmenke included) have criticized my work for months now, a new Mod for F1 forum could be the best solution for everyone.
    I apologise if I've misunderstood what Schmenke has said. If he is critical of your aproach then I very much disagree with him. Aside from the Galli days in the WRC forum I've never really had a problem at all with the way you moderate. You've given me a few penalties and I can't say I disagree with any of them. I also like how you and Janneppi come into the forums when there is a thread going out of control and you come in and give everyone a warning to cool down rather than closing down threads and banning people as was the way back when I joined the forums.

For all it's worth and it's not worth much in reality, I appreciate what you do and I have no real complaints about the moderation in F1. You can't force people to be nice, you can only try and convince them that it's a good idea
    Rule 1 of the forum, always accuse anyone who disagrees with you of bias.I would say that though.

Liked 82 Times in 63 Posts
    ...many (Schmenke included) have criticized my work for months now...
    I have?
    “If everything's under control, you're going too slow.” Mario Andretti

Liked 8 Times in 6 Posts
    This is totally uncalled for and over the top. My intent in posting this thread was never intended to focus any criticism of any of the mods and the way they have to operate.

Most people here have little idea of what mods have to put up with because the really objectionable posts are deleted before most here get to read them

If I had any inkling that this thread would lead to any conflict involving the mods, I would not have posted it.

And if it leads to pino considering giving up his position as mod, then I sincerely beg Mark to delete this entire thread. I am bloody serious, and sad at what my actions have resulted in.
    When in doubt, run in circles, scream and shout