Page 2 of 2 FirstFirst 12
    Senior Member The instant classic's Avatar
    Liked 0 Times in 0 Posts
    Quote Originally Posted by Mark in Oshawa
    I guess you haven't been watching much racing then. Keseloski has been an obvious man on the way up for the better part of two years.
    they dont carry much NNS on tv i only get like 5 NNS races ayear and every race i have seen with him, hes seens good
    Thats The Way Of The Road.Thats The Way She Goes.Sometimes She Goes Sometimes She Doesn't Go

Liked 4 Times in 4 Posts
    Instant Classic, Not sure where you are or what kind of TV you have, but the last two years NNS has been on live on ABC/ESPN in the US and TSN2 in Canada if not TSN itself. I have both so I haven't missed any if I am home. I listen to a lot of races on MRN in the rig on my Sirius as well.
    "Water for my horses, beer for my men and mud for my turtle".

Liked 0 Times in 0 Posts
    and if you have high speed internet, go to justin.tv and all the races are streamed for free as long as someone is broadcasting it. the site finally allows me to watch racing from all over the world
    Brian France is a violation of Section 12-1 (actions detrimental to stock car racing)

Senior Member The instant classic's Avatar
    Liked 0 Times in 0 Posts
    i actually didnt know NNS was on ABC, i will look up there schedule, i dont have TSN2 or ESPN and they put most races on there, so when TSN does take NNS i only see 5 races a year, but again i dont go out of my way to watch NNS like i wolud with NSC or indycar, i use to love the old busch series more then the old winston cup back in 2002-2003, but i got angry with the busch series in 03 cuz i still feel David Green was cheated out of the tite, but thats a different story for some other post lol
    so i kind of fell away from NNS thats why i dont follow the schedule as much
    Thats The Way Of The Road.Thats The Way She Goes.Sometimes She Goes Sometimes She Doesn't Go

Liked 0 Times in 0 Posts
    I think Brad's a good little driver who struggled in family equipment until Joonyer hired him. Just look how much of a struggle his brother is having in the family equipment now.

There is some talent in the family pool...their dad has an ARCA Championship.
    I'm choosing Joey Logano as my avatar. I feel he is a worthy ally.