Page 3 of 10 FirstFirst 12345 ... LastLast
    Manager
    Liked 73 Times in 26 Posts
    Quote Originally Posted by JAM
    If you are sad by not having a top driver on WRC ask to Malcon Wilson and Eddie Stobart where is his british spirit.
    Let me ask one thing...as a father what would you do if given the same possibility as what Malcolm Wilson has to support his own son? Matthew is not going to be a champion yes we can all see that but they are father and son, don't you think he is entitled to do and support his own son in anyway he wants? And that should not be any others business than Malcolm's and Matthew's IMHO.
    There are two rules for success
    1. Never tell everything you know.

Liked 6 Times in 2 Posts
    Wilson jr. is like Don Quiote against windmills. I can't see him winning them, ever.

BUT, the seat is not away from anybody, better yet, Wilson jr. having the seat makes it possible for other to drive too

So, if you ask me, drive all you want Matthew
    Another Flying Finn

Liked 0 Times in 0 Posts
    for sure.. but dont call yourself the next world champion...
    ------------------------------------
    But you can call me Buzz
    email: buzz@pixar.com

Liked 67 Times in 31 Posts
    Quote Originally Posted by DonJippo
    Let me ask one thing...as a father what would you do if given the same possibility as what Malcolm Wilson has to support his own son? Matthew is not going to be a champion yes we can all see that but they are father and son, don't you think he is entitled to do and support his own son in anyway he wants? And that should not be any others business than Malcolm's and Matthew's IMHO.
    If I was his father I never put him in a WRC car on the WRC championship with 18yo. I would probably think about some rallyes if the guy would show a very good pace, but Wilson didn't shown that on the national rallyes. All of this is also to Andreas Aigner, because is almost the same situation. Aigner was so good to drive a WRC car and now on PWRC we see what happens. WRC don't need these false top drivers.

Dear Don Jippo If this is Malcom and Matthew business and should not be discussed, then we could go home and close the forum. The perfomance of all the drivers on Norway is his own bussines, not our business. They are the ones who have to show results to the sponsors so we must be shut up no?
    Three gears are enough!

Liked 0 Times in 0 Posts
    Why do some people always say without matt there wouldnt be a stobart team to defend him? I think youre wrong.
    Maybe (note maybe) the stobart wouldnt be there, but im sure there would be another team/driver who would be there instead.
    I think they who came up with this first just did it so there is an excuse for matt to be in the wrc.
    In a older thread i saw some people said there would be a stobart team with or without wilson! I have no sources but im sure it would be a team even without matt
    "if in doubt, flat out"

Manager
    Dear Don Jippo If this is Malcom and Matthew business and should not be discussed, then we could go home and close the forum. The perfomance of all the drivers on Norway is his own bussines, not our business. They are the ones who have to show results to the sponsors so we must be shut up no?
    Yes I do believe this is Malcolm's and Matthew's business but I'm not saying it should not be discussed, just wondering what there is that has not yet been said in earlier posts?

And what comes to sponsors, don't think it really depends about Matthew's results if they stay with M-Sport or not, do you? After all most of the sponsors they have are driver's sponsors not team excluding ofcourse the official team and it's title sponsors.

Yes I do believe this is Malcolm's and Matthew's business but I'm not saying it should not be discussed, just wondering what there is that has not yet been said in earlier posts?
    Understood. People simply don't like them. He was presented as the future WRChampion in January 06. I'm repeating my arguments since then :d but i'm not tired.

And after all people maybe feel the same as me, if they have money to spend, then please spend in a british driver that would leave far the name of UK and gave positive feed back to the sponsoring and the country.

When i refered the relation sponsors / drivers was talking in general, not in the Wilson's case.
    Three gears are enough!

Liked 0 Times in 0 Posts
    Are the Kid and Daddy aware of this forum?

It may be helpfull for them and know what to do!!!

Manager
    And after all people maybe feel the same as me, if they have money to spend, then please spend in a british driver that would leave far the name of UK and gave positive feed back to the sponsoring and the country.
    Being my money to spend and having own son or someone else to spend it, I would choose my son. And that is what I mean it's up to Malcolm to decide as I do believe Matthew's driving is from Malcolm's pocket and not from any sponsor.

Being my money to spend and having own son or someone else to spend it, I would choose my son. And that is what I mean it's up to Malcolm to decide as I do believe Matthew's driving is from Malcolm's pocket and not from any sponsor.

And that's why people discuss the matter
    Three gears are enough!