Page 18 of 33 FirstFirst ... 8161718192028 ... LastLast
    Liked 0 Times in 0 Posts
    Didn't they say the same about 800cc?
    Proud to sponsor TF2/ST20 Nitro Supertwin rider Ian Turburville

Liked 1 Time in 1 Post
    Moto 2 money woes:
    Hard times are hitting a few teams including;
    JIR Moto2…..Pasini split with the team due to alleged problems with sponsors,
    MZ …………Ralf Waldmann has “stepped out of the team” due to lack of funds and having to attend to the mechanical work and
    RSM Team Scot…apparently also suffering funding problems.

Liked 209 Times in 165 Posts
    I personally think that the background of Stoner's departure from Ducati (which seems rather likely at the moment) derives from last year's "illness". I feel that this was the moment, when Ducati might have lost a bit of belief in Stoner and started either consciously or unconsciously looking for a new lead rider, which also has become visible in bike design in order to make it more comfortable to a possible new lead rider. So based on that clearly Casey doesn't feel himself very comfortable in Ducati either any more.

Liked 0 Times in 0 Posts
    After talk of Jakub Smrz' Team PATA B&G Racing switching to BMW for next year or even the rest of this year, it's just been announced that they've swapped to Ducati's Italian rival - Aprilia. Hopefully this is the competitive bike he deserves.

Quote Originally Posted by jens
    I personally think that the background of Stoner's departure from Ducati (which seems rather likely at the moment) derives from last year's "illness". I feel that this was the moment, when Ducati might have lost a bit of belief in Stoner and started either consciously or unconsciously looking for a new lead rider, which also has become visible in bike design in order to make it more comfortable to a possible new lead rider. So based on that clearly Casey doesn't feel himself very comfortable in Ducati either any more.
    Pretty much my take on the situation too. I believe Stoner was (rightfully) pretty peeved that Ducati made an almighty bid for Lorenzo last year and the early bike troubles this year wouldn't have helped. Couple Livio Suppo's move to Honda and Stoner's desire to win titles for multiple manufacturers and it all adds up.
    Get off my lawn

Liked 0 Times in 0 Posts
    The first shot of Chris the V's 2011 (and end of 2010?) ride.

Get off my lawn

Liked 1 Time in 1 Post
    Stealthy...That is one good looking bike....hope it goes as good as it looks.

Liked 0 Times in 0 Posts
    Quote Originally Posted by Rod Richardson
    Stealthy...That is one good looking bike....hope it goes as good as it looks.
    And not before time.
    Get off my lawn

Liked 1 Time in 1 Post
    [img]file:///C:/DOCUME%7E1/MICROS%7E1/LOCALS%7E1/Temp/moz-screenshot.png[/img] Testing underway

Liked 1 Time in 1 Post
    Testing underway with Yanagawa at the helm.

Liked 1 Time in 1 Post
    With Casey signing with Honda, Rossi rumoured to be signing with Ducati, and the logical move up to the Fiat team for Big Ben, I have to ask. Who will Suzuki sign for 2011 ? Surely, they can't keep Loris another year. If they can stretch the budget to include a second team, they may have a chance of fielding a competitive bike in the future. Who then, for Suzuki in 2011 ?
    Sandra O is YUMMY