Page 4 of 9 FirstFirst ... 23456 ... LastLast
    Liked 0 Times in 0 Posts
    I'm still amused by these old timers. They just throw the word liberal against any person that disagrees with their outdated ideologies. Can you say sour grapes?

Also, on whose watch did 9/11 happen? Truman once said, "The buck stops here."
    Someone should tell that to the GOP.
    Marco Simoncelli 1987-2011

Liked 1 Time in 1 Post
    Quote Originally Posted by fousto
    I came across the following which parallels many of my feelings. I would certainly ad janvurpa to this list.

That guy is deluded and a bigot... I am very relieved to say that my feelings have no parallels with this idiot.... but thank you for admitting what I have long suspected about yourself...

Your views are as irrelevant to the real world of decent people and shall be dismissed accordingly... as far as this member is concerned you not longer have the right to be taken seriously...

Have a nice (if somewhat paranoid) life

Liked 0 Times in 0 Posts
    Quote Originally Posted by anthonyvop
    Except when he is needed to save your country's ass.......again.

Well,

Prove something in the story wrong. If not. Shut your pie-hole.
    Well, I only read down as far as the Jimmy Carter section of that lie-fest before I started vomiting blood. But, as everyone in the free world (i.e., outside the USA) knows, it was Jimmy Carter who freed the hostages in the embassy in Iran, using something your government doesn't seem to have heard of called "diplomacy". "Diplomacy" is when you talk to people to resolve your differences, it's the way adults solve problems.
    Give Leon a kick and tell him to get to work!

Liked 1 Time in 1 Post
    Fousto had mail again.
    I could really use a fish right now

Liked 0 Times in 0 Posts
    Quote Originally Posted by LeonBrooke

Well, I only read down as far as the Jimmy Carter section of that lie-fest before I started vomiting blood. But, as everyone in the free world (i.e., outside the USA) knows, it was Jimmy Carter who freed the hostages in the embassy in Iran, using something your government doesn't seem to have heard of called "diplomacy". "Diplomacy" is when you talk to people to resolve your differences, it's the way adults solve problems.
    I was going to stay out of this, as there is no actual debate going on, just people calling each other names. But this takes the cake. You might want to actually learn some history. Go back and look up when the hostages were freed and why. Here's a hint, it wasn't Carter's doing.
    The overall technical objective in racing is the achievement of a vehicle configuration, acceptable within the practical interpretation of the rules, which can traverse a given course in a minimum time. -Milliken

Liked 0 Times in 0 Posts
    Wow, if that guy isn't careful he'll end up on Jacqui's list.
    If legislation makes you equal, you aren't.

Well,

Prove something in the story wrong. If not. Shut your pie-hole.
    "Jimmy Carter, you are the father of the Islamic Nazi movement. You threw
    the Shah under the bus"

The people of Iran threw the Shah under the bus because he was corrupt and out-of-touch and was doing nothing for the populace.

First lesson of history for you - Revolutions don't happen if people aren't pissed off.

Oh, and it was not and is not your country's job to keep a corrupt, out-of-touch leader of a sovereign state in power.

Although admittedly you did a damn good job of it with Saddam in his early years, so kudos where it is due....oh, except it isn't.

Liked 19 Times in 15 Posts
    Quote Originally Posted by chuck34
    I was going to stay out of this, as there is no actual debate going on, just people calling each other names. But this takes the cake. You might want to actually learn some history. Go back and look up when the hostages were freed and why. Here's a hint, it wasn't Carter's doing.
    Chuck you have to understand we are not dealing with the sharpest knives in the drawer here. They can't defend themselves - A bunch of atheists giving up their land to the Koran - go figure
    Obama to Biden - "Let the Welfare checks rain upon the Earth - I am going to a barbecue"

Liked 1 Time in 1 Post
    Quote Originally Posted by fousto
    Chuck you have to understand we are not dealing with the sharpest knives in the drawer here.
    ha ha ha ha ha That is so funny... if ever there was a pot calling a kettle black comment that must surely be it... Bravo

Liked 19 Times in 15 Posts
    BTW I just had a great after thought! Inasmuch as the Nation Flag of the EU is the "White Flag" you guys can just buy white turbans. Then when danger presents itself just unravel and start waving
    Obama to Biden - "Let the Welfare checks rain upon the Earth - I am going to a barbecue"