Page 3 of 3 FirstFirst 123
    Liked 4 Times in 4 Posts
    Quote Originally Posted by tintop
    What is formula one now really, a one man vendetta? Anybody and any manufacturer can be above that. F1 in its current dysfunctional form needs to be eliminated and reconstituted by new players.
    Yeah, Fernando and Ferrari might not be above F1, but nor is Max. By the way, the same way of thinking killed CART. Penske, AGR and Ganassi are not above the sport. Yeah?
    No.
    Formula 1

Liked 1 Time in 1 Post
    Uncertainty that set him in situation very uneasy will not discourage him from keep competing in F1. Losing drivers like Alonso or teams like Ferrari would be an obvious great loss. Being worried over the future is psychological characteristic that all normal human beings have in common.

When everything gets rough, he only need to endure and solve the problem, becomes motivated to do whatever to solve the problems, or something along those lines. When the Going Gets Tough, the Tough Get Going!...

Liked 1 Time in 1 Post
    Quote Originally Posted by woody2goody
    Ferrari are a fantastic team but they are not, and will never be above Formula One.
    Actually, there are quite a few teams above what F1 has become!
    "You can mop the blood up later." - R.A. Lafferty

Liked 0 Times in 0 Posts
    Quote Originally Posted by V12
    Yeah that was just me eulogising about the '80s and '90s. Back in the real world, if F1 adopted a spec engine "formula", i'd be gone in a flash
    But what about the '70s, when everyone who wasn't Ferrari ran a Cosworth DFV? Not really much different...

To be honest I've grown very tired of this whole thing. I don't really give a damn about what they all do any more. I'm thinking: seeing Fernando, Kimi and Felipe driving a factory LMP1 Ferrari at Le Mans would be awesome...
    Give Leon a kick and tell him to get to work!