Page 2 of 2 FirstFirst 12

Thread: Marco vs Danica

Liked 0 Times in 0 Posts
    Marco will smoke her on the road tracks, but on the ovals I think it's actually going to be pretty close.
    Pretty hard to predict; it remains to be seen how much Marco can improve, although his test-results look promising.
    Danica however will get all the support she needs from the team and then some, and she seems really hungry for her first win. If she manages to get her first win early in the season, I predict she's gonna explode and it wouldn't surprise me if she was all over Marco (and Franchitti too).

About her just being a racing celeb, well, I think the series can call itself lucky to have someone like Danica in the roster. And it's not her fault the media is interested in her. She takes all she can get, nothing wrong with that.

EDIT:
    Oh yea, who do I support? Danica all the way, if only it's because most others here are against her!

Liked 0 Times in 0 Posts
    I hope Danica, but I think that this year will win Marco and then maybe he will go in F1

Liked 0 Times in 0 Posts
    Marco, no question! i dont rate danica, but i do rate marco...
    Sir! While I disagree with what you are saying, I will fight to the death your right to spell the words incorerctly and use heinous.. grammar yo !!!

Liked 1 Time in 1 Post
    Danica, has she raced since the 2005 Indy 500?

Seriously she doesn't really stack up as high as the media frenzy make her look. Marco is the new star, he has talent, alot of natural talent that is unlike Danicar who seems to me just a driver who has a few good runs every now and then from the back on ovals.

Interesting to say the least. But my two favourite drivers Hornish and Marco, hope they battle it out for the title this year.

Liked 0 Times in 0 Posts
    Marco no contest.
    Words you say never seem To live up to the ones Inside your head....and I don't like what you got me hanging from.

Liked 3 Times in 3 Posts
    http://www1.indycar.com/scoring/2007...ults-pcomb.pdf

Looking at results from the Homestead Test, It appears that AGR has their act together and will be able to challenge Ganassi and Penske. Their drivers are 3rd(TK), 4th(Marco), and 7th(Dario). Don't know all the details of course, but Danica was mired back in 13th. Hmmm.......
    ¿Quién es el que anda aquí?

Liked 0 Times in 0 Posts
    I wouldn't be surprised to see Danica win a couple times this year...

But, Marco shows the potential to be a World Champion some day soon. I think he's quite capable of being the IRL champion *this* year, if AGR steps it up. He's a quick learner. It'll soon be hard to say that anyone in the field is clearly better than him.

Not really a fair comparison.

Liked 0 Times in 0 Posts
    Quote Originally Posted by ZzZzZz
    I wouldn't be surprised to see Danica win a couple times this year...
    Really???? I would be surprised as hell if she even got one win.

Liked 4 Times in 4 Posts
    Quote Originally Posted by sezix

Interesting to say the least. But my two favourite drivers Hornish and Marco, hope they battle it out for the title this year.
    My fave drivers are Wheldon and Marco, if two fight for the championship, it'll be terrific.
    Formula 1

Liked 0 Times in 0 Posts
    Marco hands down, Danica might be a half decent driver - but she is mostly a media fascination. She MIGHT win a race one of these days - she might win a bunch of them - but I agree with the poster who said she wants to be a celebrity and racing is her tool to reach that status... Marco seems to be a racer who will deal with celebrity if it comes his way....

That being said, I guess being a modern race car driver requires a certian amount of media saavy to earn a living - so perhaps I am under-rating Danica....

Naa - Marco is just plain better.....