Page 1 of 2 12 LastLast
    Liked 0 Times in 0 Posts

randy moss motorsports

does anyone want this guy to succeed in nascar? i mean did he buy mike skinner? didnt mike skinner drive for someone else last year with that number?
    the drought is over--may there never be another with 115 races.

Liked 2 Times in 2 Posts

Cool

Quote Originally Posted by willracefan
    does anyone want this guy to succeed in nascar? i mean did he buy mike skinner? didnt mike skinner drive for someone else last year with that number?
    Yes, Bill Davis Racing, which closed up a couple of weeks after Homestead.............
    #4 2014 Sprint Cup Champion, 2007 Daytona 500,2003 Brickyard 400,2x Coke 600,2014 Southern 500 Champ: 962 starts,90 wins, 345 T5s, 544 T10s, 44 poles, 2x NNS champ

Liked 0 Times in 0 Posts
    does anyone want this guy to succeed in nascar?
    I don't get it - what's he done wrong? Never heard of him. And from that position, why would you come down with such hate on the guy?

Enlighten me

Liked 0 Times in 0 Posts
    did i say i hated him? you dont watch the nfl? nfl superstar randy moss, wr of the three time sb champions new england patriots? nfl fans know he can be a diva if things dont go his way. he's from the urban side of things i think(and i'm not being racist with that, bill lester i wouldnt categorize here) and he's already said he wants to go to the top as an owner in nascar. imagine what this sport will look like when that happens.

Liked 4 Times in 4 Posts
    willrace, he has been nothing but classy in his dealings with anyone in the sport. He is NOT urban, the kid grew up as a southern boy. IN short, while he has been a diva of sorts in the NFL, he has been nothing but an outstanding citizen so far in NASCAR land. Jimmie Johnson drove his truck last year in Bristol. People like Jimmie Johnson do NOT work with people who are difficult.

I have no issues with Randy, hope he wins races as an owner.....
    "Water for my horses, beer for my men and mud for my turtle".

Liked 0 Times in 0 Posts
    any one can put their money down and they become a team owner
    they dont need to know anything about nascar
    ask the boy that got beat up and handicapped in high school about randy moss

Liked 0 Times in 0 Posts
    apparently moss says he was a nascar fan growing up. i'm just worried what direction this could go.

Liked 2 Times in 2 Posts
    I don't see what the problem is if he's willing to put his time and money into NASCAR. Moss is a good player in his sport, and anyway, we shouldn't complain about who is owning the teams, as some of them are currently disappearing thanks to a lack of funds. It's good simply to have more cars.

Cars such as the 8 team and also, correct me if I'm wrong, Travis Kvapil's outfit have disappeared off the face of the Earth.

Liked 0 Times in 0 Posts
    apparently moss says he was a nascar fan growing up. i'm just worried what direction this could go.
    I hope he succeeds and I don't see any problem with it.
    DVR . . . . . Life is too short to watch commercials.

Liked 0 Times in 0 Posts
    It's Randy Moss replacing Charles and Rob Morgan on the former Morgan-Dollar team in the Truck Series. David Dollar has a new, bigger name partner than he had in the past. This is a legitimate team with a heritage of success.
    In Christ,
    Bobby

Deuteronomy 31:6-8