Page 27 of 63 FirstFirst ... 17252627282937 ... LastLast

Thread: Formula 1 game

Liked 14 Times in 13 Posts
    Great stuff cmr2game. Maybe consider buying some of the real teams cargo?

Oh wait, they don't have any :
    Tír gan teanga, tír gan anam

Liked 17 Times in 15 Posts
    Had a funny online moment on Friday night - none of the guys here were online so I decided to just jump into any online race and see how I did. Found a race and joined, only to find it was Abu Dhabi which I hadn't even driven around yet! Thought ok I'll just cruise around at the back and learn the track. No chance, the bloody thing sticks me on pole!! So I get a slow start and decide the safest thing is to go straight at T1 just to get out of everyone's way, go onto the run off area and let everyone through, only to be T-boned by 2 other guys in the run off area! Baled out of that race quickly...

Now I'm doing Time Trials of all the tracks so I can learn them so I can at least not look like a complete turkey online. Funny thing, in other F1 games I've always hated Melbourne and Catalunya yet they are actually fun to drive on this one.

What do you guys think of Korea? I find its a frustrating circuit with no real flow and tricky corners everywhere.
    CMR4L titles: 2, RBR MF Cup titles: 2
    :champion:

just found these wicked screenshots showing the sun mod around Monaco for F1 2010 - there is an updated sun mod pack here: http://www.nogripracing.com/details.php?filenr=29444

Haven't tried this yet but looking at this I've just got to!

Liked 0 Times in 0 Posts
    Quote Originally Posted by Brown, Jon Brow
    Monaco and legend difficulty in a Lotus

3 seconds off the pace of Trulli. Everywhere else i've been almost a second faster.

Monaco is a real challenge without ABS and TC.
    Ello
    I play on Legend, but with ABS and TC (cant play without it on my pad) and for now i won Bahrain and be 2nd in Melbourn
    http://www.youtube.com/watch?v=jDIx5Sm_6fU
    Tonight i try Malasiya, but after practice i think i dont reach Q3... but who knows

Liked 66 Times in 54 Posts
    Quote Originally Posted by Adam Sloma
    Ello
    I play on Legend, but with ABS and TC (cant play without it on my pad) and for now i won Bahrain and be 2nd in Melbourn
    http://www.youtube.com/watch?v=jDIx5Sm_6fU
    Tonight i try Malasiya, but after practice i think i dont reach Q3... but who knows
    I'm on a pad without ABS and TC. I qualified 11th at Malaysia.

I had an entertaining race at Turkey in the Lotus. Qualified 10th and was running in 8th for the first stint with a queue of cars behind me. After my pit-stop I got stuck behind Barrichello and ended up 15th. Trying to pass without ABS and TC is tough.
    Tazio 14/3/2015: I'll give every member on this forum 1,000.00 USD if McLaren fails to podium this season!

Liked 0 Times in 0 Posts
    Quote Originally Posted by Brown, Jon Brow
    I'm on a pad without ABS and TC. I qualified 11th at Malaysia.
    Do you have throttle bug on Xbox?
    http://www.youtube.com/watch?v=UNEHySjuNY4

BTW tried the lighting mod last night and it made quite a bit of difference. Found spotting the brake markers easier for example.

Liked 0 Times in 0 Posts
    These screen shots are awesome and quite attractive. The only thing which I like most about Formula one are the unique tracks and latest unbeatable cars.
    [Sports News by sophie hart

Liked 26 Times in 26 Posts
    Those complaining about bugs/errors in F1 2010 should take a look at what we had to contend with in the mid-1980's:

[youtube]L18wG4p5fQE[/youtube]

Revs was designed by Geoff Crammond who obviously went on to bigger and better things!!
    Riccardo Patrese - 256GPs 1977-1993

Admin
    Liked 125 Times in 92 Posts
    I never did have Revs. Although I did have Grand Prix Construction Set. And of course later Grand Prix and Grand Prix 2.

The first Grand Prix game on the PC I spent ages racing and eventually became World Champion on the hardest difficulty and using 100% length races.
    Please 'like' our facebook page http://www.facebook.com/motorsportforums